Recent content by Sensei

1. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Not sure if this is the right place for such a question, but what regiment would best suit a North-Eastern European (Estonian)? Preferably one that has a bunch of active members and regular or frequent events. I can speak English and obviously Estonian. Sadly my Finnish, German and Russian skills are rusty. Though if need be, I could probably pick up Finnish or German quickly.

You can send me a PM as to not clutter this forum.
  2. Regarding Teutonic settlements in Estonia

I used the forum seach function, but I couldn't find any other posts pointing out these errors. Some of the geographical locations of the Teutonic settlements and one Danish settlement are inaccurate. All Estonian cities should be on the west side of lake Peipus and Narva should be directly...
  3. The Official Art thread

Arcadius112 said:
    Is..is that an Estonian flag?

Yes  :oops:
  4. The Official Art thread

I'm trying to get the hang of my Wacom with speedpainting. Here's the most recent one.

etBV3.png
  5. Official 3D art thread - Warband

I agree with theAthenian. Also, try using different wall textures for different buildings.
  6. Screenshots

Cocky Swadian knight killed
    gTmGQ.jpg
  7. 1000+ things I learned from Mount And Blade

all heroes lead a sexless life.
  8. Official 3D art thread - Warband

DarthSpasti said:
    guys just watch this for a moment and tell me how it looks to you...  it's one of my first modells and has crappy textures on it so be nice  :roll: 

its an egyptian khopesh

damn...

...how can i include pistures???

You forgot the image link between these things:
    Code:
    [IMG][/IMG]
  9. The Official Art thread

That's nice. But why didn't you shade it?
  10. The Official Art thread

To be fair, most artists didn't draw by reference until the Renaissance. It's a really good painting considering that it's done during the high-Medieval times. Russian artists were ahead of their time during those years.
  11. What would your own Castle look like?

FrisianDude said:
    I wouldn't mind incorporating that Viking stronghold in my mod. Well, I'd love to, actually. :grin:

Edit; same goes for Devercia's.

I'm afraid you're a little too late, because I just (accidentally) deleted the scene while reinstalling Warband  :oops:
  12. What would your own Castle look like?

Nobody is looking for a scener, because there are so many of them. Also, I worked on Barry's mod Europa - 1300 AD, but I think he is too busy to continue it.
  13. What would your own Castle look like?

Thanks! I love to make castles/cities as a hobby  :smile:
  14. What would your own Castle look like?

My castle would look something like this :grin:
  15. Screenshots

A viking stronghold thingy I made:
    85jSV.jpg
    Click here to watch a video of the stronghold
Back
Top Bottom