Recent content by Seek n Destroy

1. Seek n Destroy

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Thank you for your continual support of WSE
  2. Seek n Destroy

OSP Kit SP Mercenary Camps (of Calradia)

It has a few "reserved" spawn points, quickly looking at it 0 to 4, 10 and 11 so you need to change those for the other visitors. You can use any other number up to entry point 31 and it should work.
  3. Seek n Destroy

OSP Kit SP Mercenary Camps (of Calradia)

For the camps I'm piggybacking the visit_town_castle mission template, you can use the entry points set up with mtef_visitor_source for that particular mission template or create a custom one.
  4. Seek n Destroy

How do I add an alive animals in scenes?

Items are static, if you want the animals to be "alive" you need to spawn them as agents with the operation spawn_horse as it is done in this OSP: Alive Horses

Another way of doing it is creating a prop to spawn the aforementioned animals:
    Python:
      ("spawn_horse_a",sokf_invisible,"entry_arrow",0,    [
       (ti_on_scene_prop_init,
        [
            (spawn_horse, "itm_animal_horse_light_a", 0),
        ]),
       ]),
  5. Seek n Destroy

RaW:Previews+News

The map is functional, just needs a few graphical tweaks. What I want to do is to port the mod over to the Deeds of Arms and Chivalry mod base which I'm working on releasing an update.
  6. Seek n Destroy

Suggestions for new MS operations in Warband

Unfortunately, even agents without dynamics will rotate on the spot to face whatever their target is.
    There's also
    Python:
    agent_ai_set_interact_with_player        = 2077  # (agent_ai_set_interact_with_player, <agent_no>, <value>),
                                                     # Version 1.165+. Enables or disables agent AI interation with player.
    Set to 0 it will stop the AI from facing the player when he passes near the AI agent but if you engage in dialog they will still rotate to face you.
  7. Seek n Destroy

RaW 2.55 open testing and work in progress versions.

This is outdated, there's a beta release for RaW 2.6 which you can download on moddb:
    Moddb Download Link
  8. Seek n Destroy

SP Medieval [WB][Submod][LSP] Iberia Map for Hispania 1200

Added another version of the submod for Hispania 1200: Reconquista for those that prefer the submod over the base Hispania 1200, I didn't test that one as much but hopefully everything is in order.
  9. Seek n Destroy

SP Medieval [WB][Submod][LSP] Iberia Map for Hispania 1200

Iberia Map Replacement for Hispania 1200 Hello gents, this here is a submod for the base version of Hispania 1200 that replaces the base map of the mod with one made by rgcotl, some additional changes include repositioning the parties, tweaking some scripts so the sea travel system from the mod...
  10. Seek n Destroy

Better MS Scripting Reference: header_operations expanded

I was about to ask the same thing :razz:
    That's quite interesting and useful to me if that's the case
  11. Seek n Destroy

RaW 2.55 open testing and work in progress versions.

32 bit OS usually don't allocate as much resources (around 2 Gb limit if I recall correctly?) and users on those systems would frequently report out-of-memory errors since the mod would push above that limit. Maybe making the game's executable large address aware would help but none of the team members have a 32 bit OS to test that and none had this issue on a 64 bit OS so that's why we suggest a 64 bit OS to run the mod, Warband is only 32 bit on Windows but I read it was updated to 64 bit on Unix systems: Steam News
Back
Top Bottom