Recent content by Search Function

1. Search Function

Videos you feel should be shared....

Makaveli95 said:
    As the title suggests, post videos here that you think are awesome, inspiring, hilarious, or perhaps all 3? As long as you feel the video is noteworthy, and the video's content is within compliance of forum rules, post it here, also make sure to not put any songs here as we already have threads for that:

Guess what I'm hinting at.
  2. Search Function

[Werewolf] : Five Nights at Freddy's : One Night at Wolfy's

Maybe someone who wants to make fun of you for wasting your time with 15,326 posts on an internet forum. Someone like me.
  3. Search Function

I know you know how to check your real post count.
  4. Search Function

Magorian Aximand said:
    Fine. Then answer this: What percentage of games have I been correct about the final composition of the wolves in the final two days of the game, and what percentage of games have I, as a wolf, managed to successfully lie about game mechanics to achieve victory?

I'm the Search Function, not the "statistical analysis machine". You need Eternal for that.

**** this, I'm going back to bed. Hoping vainly that some noob will fondle me when they're in need is better than this abuse.
  5. Search Function

:sad:

Asking the wrong question is user error. I cannot be at fault for user error.
  6. Search Function

I don't answer questions. I can only search for existing answers.
  7. Search Function

Magorian Aximand said:
    Hey, that's my game you nitwit. What are you getting at?

Maybe some hosts are just better than others...

Magorian Aximand said:
    So it would be safe to conclude that GERRY and DeltaK are wolves?

No results found.
  8. Search Function

No.

Interesting fact: the game with the current post record reached day three by page 146. Most long running games, like Siege of Bethaa for example, failed to reach this number altogether.
  9. Search Function

Upon request, I have analyzed previous games of werewolf contained of forums.taleworlds.com and I have discovered that no game in the forum's history has reached day three in as few pages as this game. By page 16, most games are still on day one. Not even games with very short 48 hour deadlines had fewer posts per game day.
  10. Search Function

say cheese

Totally is.
  11. Search Function

Old inactive account purge

Whew, scared me for a minute there.
  12. Search Function

Pentagon to allow Women into frontline combat by 2016

FUBAR!!! said:
    I was then insulted because of my views and told to look through a 40 page thread until I find something that debunks my entire argument.

Oh, so you want to find a part of the thread that is relevant to your argument, but you don't want to read every post to do it. If only there were some way to look only at the posts that contain relevant keywords so you wouldn't have to sift through all of the posts manually...
Back
Top Bottom