Recent content by Scratchtastic

1. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Vornne said:
    First make sure you are updated to the very latest warband version (as specified in the download section - it is a requirement).
    It says it requires 1.134 on the download page, and I've never had anything BUT 1.134. I double-checked on the main menu and that's what it shows, so we're good there.

Vornne said:
    Then, if the bug happens when playing native as well,
    I played Native on the GK siege server for like 3 hours last night without any problems, so I don't think it occurs in Native. Not to mention I did a bit of singleplayer throughout the day, yesterday, as well.

Vornne said:
    reinstall or ask in the warband tech support board, otherwise try deleting the PW module folder and extracting it again.
    I guess I'll try re-extracting. I used 7zip, could that have messed it up since it's an .rar? I have WinRAR, so I'll try that this time around, instead. If it doesn't pan out, I'll head over to the tech board like you recommended.

Thanks for the reply!

EDIT: there was only one reply, so I needed to change the tense of the word. Haha.
  2. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Hello, guys. Sorry if there's a bug/help thread, but I figured I'd just come here for a VERY quick question, at any rate. Also sorry if there's someplace that's already explained/fixed this... Google didn't return it, so here I am.

I'm getting an RGL Warning as I try to play. It didn't happen right away, but now the damn thing won't stop. So... it says this:

"!mater->textures[rgl_mtk_diffusemap]->valid"

I'm not really sure what to make of this... any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  3. Introduction/Hello thread

Mormakar said:
    You forgot to say "Hallo" Scratchtastic!!

Hallo.  :roll:

Happy?

Heh. Anyway, I do know that .808 is better... I use it for all but The Last Days. Anyway, "hallo" and/or "hello" to the other new forum members  :grin: !
  4. Introduction/Hello thread

Painkiller31 said:
    Download the the0.808 version.

There's a .808 usable The Last Days? Where?!?! I don't care for the .751 interface that much ( and most of the sounds... ). A link would be nice :grin:. Anyway sorry if I was clueless, I downloaded it last night when I was tired  :neutral:. I'll look for it myself, but just in case... well... you know. Oh and if this is going too far off topic, feel free to move it somewhere or something. But I think it will either die out here or with the providing of the link... eh, OK enough rambling on my part.  :roll:

Oh and as a side note, when I try to use .808 to run The Last Days, I get an error. It's something along the lines of "Cannot read file CommonRes/food.brf". If that helps. So I read the post about the mod and it says to use .751... Although if I can fix this and use .808 somehow... that would greatly improve lots of things. Namely not having to manage TWO M&B folders *gasp*! OK seriously. Done rambling... again.  :oops:
  5. Introduction/Hello thread

Hello! I'm Scratchtastic, of course. Just dropping in to say hi while I download the .751 M&B so I can play The Last Days (long story on why I couldn't...if anyone cares, just ask about it sometime :razz:) mod. Anyway -- Hi.  :cool:See you guys around.  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom