Recent content by Scego

1. Bring back the official server!

If someone was to make an EU server I know the pf a community would rally around this server and make a stable player count of at least 20 to 30. I feel this because I among others miss persistent frontier greatly and underestimated the closure of pf official greatly.
  2. Official EU server message

Scego said:
    God tis a shame to see the beautiful mod die but I am happy I got to spend stupid amount of hours playing this mod with great friends :smile: .Thanks to Jarl Rajiska Alek for unbanning me all those times even if they were unjust :razz:. Thanks to Friewulf for making the beautiful clan that is FH. Arion Banipo Gaso Mad Zombie AbleNewt all sound fellas thanks for making the past few years good fun !

You will not be forgotten on the ban list.
    [/quote]

Lol Too true too true.
  3. Official EU server message

God tis a shame to see the beautiful mod die but I am happy I got to spend stupid amount of hours playing this mod with great friends :smile: .Thanks to Jarl Rajiska Alek for unbanning me all those times even if they were unjust :razz:. Thanks to Friewulf for making the beautiful clan that is FH. Arion Banipo Gaso Mad Zombie AbleNewt all sound fellas thanks for making the past few years good fun !
  4. Servers Down TS Down Website Down ?

Is PF officially dead or hacked ?
  5. New France

Nice map. whats your plans for it ?

Also the colony looks just like Colony in New England like literally so similar :razz:
  6. Runtime errors

I get a large amount of runtime errors every so often going into a town or battle Im happy enough as most issues are sorted
  7. Stuck in Story Mode Dialogue

Thanks a million !
  8. Stuck in Story Mode Dialogue

hasnt worked for me Ill wait for patch
  9. Stuck in Story Mode Dialogue

May I ask where do you find this Menu Txt ?
  10. Royaume France- Douchebagging much?

You joined us and we destroyed them :razz:

Go apache
  11. Can't start SP and MP is laggy and breaks every 2 sec

Sp still not working with many crashes

Lack of memory is the problem and Im stuck on the Thiaderds camp
  12. Can't start SP and MP is laggy and breaks every 2 sec

Im using Beta Code on steam for these

Yes I'll wait and play MP so gl and have a merry xmas
  13. Can't start SP and MP is laggy and breaks every 2 sec

Was playing for good while before it broke and its alright now still crashes but not as much

however the map went all black and white with weird textures etc I think due to lack of memory

Also Thaiderds hideout wont work when I try to press Go Battle Warband crashes :sad:
  14. Can't start SP and MP is laggy and breaks every 2 sec

Ehh it said it ran out of video memory when tried to play it :sad:
  15. State of the Art

Nice work discrediting a mod lad

NW already does what L Aigle does simple as
Back
Top Bottom