Recent content by sandsoflife

1. sandsoflife

oOo. Merc. Regiment!

Hello my friends! We are no longer the oOo Merc. Corps! Those are some new guys!
    If you would like to contact my regiment, please add Dylan_Gabriel on steam! Thank you~
  2. sandsoflife

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Hello friends of the NW Community! That's right; I am back! With a transition from the oOo community to the European Alliance Teamspeak, your quickest source of trained mercenaries has re-arrived! With the ability to pull in 4-8 men in short notice; We almost guarantee  you'll have enough if not more than needed soldiers for your Linebattle. Everyman in the corp is trained in every combat situation; Whether it be Line/Arty/Skirm or Cav, Count on us to bring your regiment to glory! Now, Being short on Time I'm unable to "Ba-dazzle" my post with some glorious master piece I found on google! (I kid Of course!) But I am short on time so no pictures from illustrator or photoshop! But If you ever need a hand, or are a new regiment who really needs help getting a foot up in the Nw world, Add Dictator Dylan on steam! Also, even if you are a decent sized regiment and would like to add me as a fallback plan on those pesky nights your troopers just arent on, I welcome you!
    (P.s)-We are the Old oOo Mercenaries (The one's even mentioned in Crunches Taleworlds resignation letter!) If you see the new ones; It would be some of LongFeather's newer guys! So please do not get us confused!

Thanks for all of your time!
    ~Dylan_Gabriel
  3. sandsoflife

NW Completed North Atlantic Gaming Organization Sunday Battles! (Open)

If you want to join in, please copy and paste to fill out this information:

1) What is the name of your regiment?
    oOo_community (If you'd allow me to put us all down since my regiment wont always be able to make it, and im more than sure that one of the other regiments wouldn't mind picking up for us and going to a LB.)

2) Who is the leader of your regiment (Steam Profile Link)?

3) What type of unit are you (Infantry, Skirms, Ect.)?All! My regiment is expandable and is always happy to fill in where ever its needed. (Yes we know the rules!)

4) How many players do you normally bring?
    10-20
  4. sandsoflife

False Server

TORN9000 said:
    Menelaos16 said:
    TORN9000 said:
    Menelaos16 said:
    I've been wondering how do you pronounce oOo? I just say "oo ooh" or something like that. Is it triple-o or something like that?
    Is that even relevant to this thread? o_O
    Of course it's relevant, it has oOo in it.
    I do think this Oh-Oh-ooh you pronounce it
    Ahahahaa Im asked that quite often! We say triple-O more just because its easier sometimes and its quicker overall xD But I do catch myself saying oo ohh oo somes times lmfao.
  5. sandsoflife

False Server

It has appeared that one of the many trolls I have banned from the oOo. Has started up a server under our old server name oOo_Community_Training. He is now using his abusive nature and our name to try and ruin us. If you see oOo_community_training in commander battle BEWARE. Our Nw server is...
  6. sandsoflife

oOo. Merc. Regiment!

My friends, we are expanding into War of the Roses! If you would like to join us their also please contact me or the newest War of roses community organizer Charles!
  7. sandsoflife

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

I currently own one of the last (If not the last) Mercenary Corporations since the 1st_Mercs has disbanded. Were always looking for recruits (Trolls will not be tolerated.). Also were always up for jobs, So if your a regimental leader/officer and are short handed for a Line battle please feel free to steam message me (Dylan_Gabriel is my steam.) We can usually pull 4-7men on short notice.
    Thanks for your time!
  8. sandsoflife

A sad day...

My brethren Merc company will be missed; It was great to have fought alongside you guys while it lasted :c
  9. sandsoflife

oOo. Merc. Regiment!

Well I've Finally unlocked this thread. Feel free to post once more.
  10. sandsoflife

oOo. Merc. Regiment!

Why is it that i must lock my forum because of the troubles others have brought? How is this fair to me :/
  11. sandsoflife

oOo. Merc. Regiment!

What would the point of my regiments recruits to post on our thread other than a bump here and there? Why would I have them post such random nonsense.
  12. sandsoflife

oOo. Merc. Regiment!

Why would you assume hes from the oOo. -_-
  13. sandsoflife

oOo. Merc. Regiment!

romandude said:
    Franzmallalieu said:
    Now, I don't mind if I get warning points for this. Frankly, I'm fed up of all of this, and I want to speak for all of the regimental leaders that have been berated pointlessly by "romandude". We're quite frustrated. If you don't like a regiment because they try to help your regiment train, help you work on your commanding skills or just don't like you because you flame new regiments CONSTANTLY (to the point where it seems like your hobby), you continue, finding more and more regiments to flame, hate and bother repeatedly. It's a vicious cycle. And personally, I'm tired of all of this. "Abandon" all regimental threads, literally all you do anymore is post ridiculous things like this on GOOD regiments that are helpful and overall friendly to everyone but you.

tl;dr, since undoubtedly you didn't read the entire thing:
    Piss off. Nobody wants to see your pessimistic, negative and hateful comments.
    wow lol.. that was uncalled for...
    the gif was a joke dude, chill out. i dont like the oOo, im not gonna take it out on this thread, ive said wahat i have to say. i porbably shouldnt have posted but what you said was uncalled for. ive never berated any regiment leaders, only ones that have shown anger to me. and even then it wasnt hate for the regiment itself, only that person.

and in case you didnt notice, ive been flamed and berated some many times and nobody sticks up for me. this community has some odd views at times.
    You already have by calling us trolls when my regiment has never given you a reason to. And this being where other regimental leaders are able to find my mercenary company; Such biased  reviews about the other regiments in the oOo. Do not help in the least.
  14. sandsoflife

oOo. Merc. Regiment!

Yes 1v1's do sometimes result in such things, but one must learn to deal with it. And cute gif, I expected as much.
  15. sandsoflife

oOo. Merc. Regiment!

Please do tell me what regiment you "owned." that was in the oOo. And I'm pretty sure the 89th had fun last night considering comments such as "Best flank ever." and so on from their leader. So nice try?
Back
Top Bottom