Recent content by Salvar

1. Salvar

Lost my activation key

I didn't reiceve the emails from esellerate, and didn't unders stand Avantage one, I guess I'll purchase it again.
  2. Salvar

Lost my activation key

Firstly No I am not asking for any activation key. Okay here is there deal, I purchased the game on this account, I think. anyway is there a way to find out whether I made the purchase on this account, and if i can have the key resent/re-emailed?
  3. Salvar

RAM issues...

what type of ram in the first place?, also there was this program, somehting along the line of my comp info finder, and it tells what type of ram you need, or should have/use, what do u mean cracked slot, also if you got 2 gbs of ram and your having trouble loading things use msconfig toget rid of some background resource hogs,, also ram stands for ; random accsess memory, meaning having ram only incrases the speed at which things load, if you have a small proccese likepentium 4 2.1ghz thats not very good, thats how fast things run all up in otherwords thats what incrases your frames perseconed, also so dose ya graphics card kinda.
  4. Salvar

Extreme and unusual lag in certain battles.

well if i where u id use msconfig as stated above, and yeah water refelctions button is kinda back to front, and reduce screen resolution
  5. Salvar

Killing people in villages & towns

okay well when i entered ingame scene editor the exited back to walking around i could kill anyone with range weapons, but thats just a bug
  6. Salvar

Castle Guards

are u realise how each spawn point is numbered, because its set to a command if there is con command for a number on the scene well obviously nothing happens, open the appropriate scenes file in notepad look for spawn point and edit them.
  7. Salvar

Is there a way to guarantee that "most" lancers have both a lance and a sword?

i got it working this is how i did it, it worked for some reason to

okay i made two exact copys of one of the lance and one of the bastard sword, the i made the bastard sword can only used on foot and the lance only used on horse back but im not sure that option exists any more i think it was more like can't use on foot or somethin, oh well and i set them to use only those to weapons and i garunteed in the troop editor, but it i nolonger have the native file also im not so sure thats how i did it but after that they really pwnd.

also you could have them have a bastard sword to only work on foot then make the primary weapon the sword but because they ar on horse back they use the secondary weapon the lance, then when un horsed the automatically pull out there primary weapon because conditions suit?
  8. Salvar

Why Not?

well i thought of it and why not instead of a flat land have the world of caldaria a clobe not it would be basically like wrapping the already mad map over a sphere, obviously it would be harder but why not? you could also just remodel the map in a 3d modeling program, but as of yet i don't even...
  9. Salvar

Nord Troop Tree...

i got an idea, someone draw a new nord troop tree wiith the appropriate weapons and that alike, and ill make a simply mod ?
  10. Salvar

Release our weapons while dying...

oh by the way rarely do you let go of items in an instance death because you muscles stay tensed for about a minute and then you relax or become ridged depends conditions, and secondly most weapons (swords) where tied to the had so they couldn't get them knocked out of their grip.
  11. Salvar

Replace default Charge with Hold Position?

i hold position when vs rhodoks and infantry armys , thus when they get close i charge which i keep closely compact when charging there spread out army, thus annilating them.
    agains horse i hold postion the whole time, when against archers i spread out til the run outta arrows then i charge
  12. Salvar

Villages need to be more lively...

SwordChest said:
    yes... and actually see people open doors and go into houses...

there is a mod making the villages more lively and the weather effect amasing but i forget its name, oh and they open doors and walking into blackness....
  13. Salvar

Much needed Siege Improvements.

1) well its not all to hard to script that in the game, but frankly for the mean time unless the seige has a seige tower they will charge like itdiots but you can order then around with the battlefeild commands.

2) well if you look closely one of the ladders will be swarmed with enemys the other won't but you can add the second ladders in if you want, at the moment im trying to work on how to edit the AI mesh so that the AI will actually go up the ladders. oh and its not easy to defend when the difficulty is on normal when one arrow could kill you, or 5 hits would kill you.

3) what is the point at having walls if your gonna have all you possesions and buildings outside them?, the wall is to defend the interior, thus having it detailed betters the atmosphere making you feel like you actually defending something.

4) yes well it in that case we would have to completely redesign the siege script and a add levels of importance to the troops so that the computer dosn't place random like it is set now.

5) firstly its easyer to hit the enemys that are coming up the wall and secondly there is no script that confines archers to stricly range combat, if there was the eventually they would be walking backwards into a wall while you close in on them (that is if they ever run out of arrows and noting there quivers get refilled every minute)

A) unless it was like a unit and the gats had hp and stuff along those lines, it yet to even be thought of.

B) get the machines of war mod, its got seige weapon, only working on two castles at the moment but its great fun.

C) what is the point of havin swords and bows if your just gonna sit fireing catapults and secondly its not gonna happen, as stated above get the machines of war mod its great but no batting ram of the abilitie of firing the seige weapons yourself.

D) sadly they did in the first place thus making a easy seige for you, thus they will again to make it an easy seige for your enemys and secondly, why would you pay to get it repaired you own the god dam city or castle.

C) beacuse in those real battles they had like almost a thousand men, where as we only have like 50 and if you were to try using this ingame well all ya men would be dead by the time the ladder is placed and then it is all over.

just to note almost all these have been mention heaps of times, use the search option, and either way i even mentioned almost all these ideas first time i came on these forums.
  14. Salvar

Some Ideas for combat system

Or maybe when blowing the horn, the morale of your troops improve!

Dam Rexxar your fast, and yeah that would help but in that case with the morale mod you wouldn't really have to worry about loosing morale during battle because you would be able to spam the horns effect.

Also Quote what the thread owner said not far above i will give you a link to a film of me fighting a oppnent one on one. this will be on normal.
  15. Salvar

Some Ideas for combat system

about the horns and stuff if you want you could model a horn, and edit the script pecifically for this item

event sequence one : When User Clicks left mouse button while "horn" is equiped play audio file "horn_blowing"
    event sequence two : When User Clicks left mouse button while "horn" is equiped call all units to "player_character"

but that would take up a slot, and there would have to be some form of scroll down list using the arrow keys up and down, this list would likely appear the health bar/image of horn and depending what is selected depends on what commad is made when the user obviously clicl left mouse button. so the script would be more a long the lines of.

event sequence one : When User Clicks left mouse button while "horn" is equiped play audio file "horn_blowing"
    event sequence two : When User Clicks left mouse button while "horn" is equiped run selected command "Charge" or "hold_this_position"

it obviously would be more sofisticated, and it would proably have something like "play command_template_charge"

***EDIT***

thats just an example, it shouldn't be to hard for you too adapt to modding mount and blade scripts with you're 10 years of knowledge game desgining and stuff but, I just noticed that you ddin't mention scripting you probably only novice in that area. (I suck though I just understand how basic scripting works)

Also try fable : the lost chapters it is by far one of the best games to try for the lock on feature where as assasins creed you haven't as much control over the character actions, and to point out have 50 enemys relativly closely bunched is the worst place for lock on comabt, maybe if it where that you could only lock onto the leader of the army, example the lord or king in some cases, also in that case if men got in your path when you where about to launch an attack the engine whould have to somehow make your character push them out of the road and somewhat continue the attack if possible, so on that note if you where to a a duel on the battlefield a forced circle would have to go around you and combatent give you some open area, also another point is that it would not work very well at all during a seige while on the walls that is.
Back
Top Bottom