Recent content by ryizzel

1. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Goddamn Rhade. I'm a bit beside myself. Glad to see you never changed my dude. Maybe I'll Czech out LO, Haven't gotten around to memeing in Bannerlord but if the combat is like For Honor. I might be seeing you there myself. Btw, feed peers a treat and tell him 'Hi' for me if you get a chance.
  2. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Holy crap rhade, your crusty old ass still haunts this thread?
  3. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

...Wait when did Planet Side 2 come out?
  4. Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

I am one of the members, and it wasn't a troll clan.
  5. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Oh man, that dude is so hardcore. I bet he likes to roleplay being katniss everdeen.
  6. Native Completed [NASTe] North American Small Teams Seasonal Ladder [Season 2 Finals]

T said:
    Mad Dawg said:
    blak said:
    True...would be interesting to see Balion face BkS minus Scott Ray and Akmar
    So Balion playing with 0 cav?

It honestly doesn't matter. At this point I feel you guys would more than likely win. BkS has had no real heart in this game since after the KTIT. We haven't tried to get better since then. But this is not my point...

I am more just disappointed with what competitive Warband has become. Its not really a test of skill anymore, nor has it been for a while now(including much of the time before we lost to Balion the first time)...The game has "evolved" to the point that scrims are merely seeing who can pick off the most opponents without directly engaging your enemy. Nor does it help that Battle mode is simply not meant for competitive play. After playing CS:GO a good bit, I think that warband (Warband 2 more likely) could be just as popular. But it wont be if things stay the same.

What a competitive Warband scrim used to be:
    - fast paced scrims
    - Engaged enemy early
    - Largely infantry based
    - team fighting
    - cav supported engagements
    What competitive Warband is now:
    - long drawn out rounds
    - archer based
    - cav catalyst for engagements (closed maps included)
    - positioning for MOTF
    - waiting for MOTF
    - fight over MOTF = archer spread and heavy horse bumps

tldr;
    Warband has lost the brutality, teamwork, and skillset that made it fun.

ALSO, this isn't aimed at Balion either, I really do like those guys, played international tournaments with most of them anyway. I even voted 1 on the peers/peasant trade.

Glad to see more people on the "warband is boring now" bus. Been saying it for a year now, just glad I has company now.
  7. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

If tea is some sort of texas vernacular for "man ass", then yes...you are correct pours.
  8. Native Completed [NASTe] North American Small Teams Seasonal Ladder [Season 2 Finals]

Yep gg, Considering that was my 3rd time calling ever, I'm pretty proud of how far we came.....

XD Hopefully next time I'll lead us off less cliffs next time.
  9. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Tru fax, I've yet to figure out how to use my flashlight.I keep pressing the key it is binded to, but nothing happens.

It kinda amazes me the length people will go through just to pk you. Had this one dude stalk me for what felt like miles. He finally ended up dying as his inaccurate ass gunfire drew aggro from zombies.
  10. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Ah, I remember my first Game of DayZ, Spent about 2 hours looking for a gun, found an axe instead. Then some dude scared up next to me and scared the bull**** out of me. I ended up planting an axe in the back of his head and taking his **** as he was trying to fend off some zombies I attracted to us with by throwing a can. He had some pretty decent ****, a map, a compass food, a canteen.... I was ****ing set for the rest of my virtual life. Man, I felt like king turd of **** mountain until some fag on shoots me as I was strolling through the woods.

So basically, what I'm trying to say is....**** DayZ.
  11. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Harkon Haakonson said:
    RoBo_CoP said:
    What's with all the Euro trash in the BkS thread?  :mad:
    There's only 1 Euro in this thread, Shemale4ash.

Me and Maynd are way more american than you ever will be, ****kid.

Damn straight you are good buddy. I seen harkoon eat a fried butter stick with my own eyes. Aint nothing my 'murican than that. NOTHING.
  12. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

**** all you scrubs, LoL is where it is at.

Mordekaiser es #1
  13. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Harkon Haakonson said:
    Hallo mein gute kamerad Anti! :mrgreen:
    Of course, it's a full time job to pummel your clogged brains into shape.

How fare thou sexy beast.

Oh damn, When did you learn spanish bro?
Back
Top Bottom