Recent content by RyanR

1. RyanR

Banned?

Kapt Torbjorn said:
    Wears off after 30 mins.  Generally, I don't even see anyone get banned, just kicked, so you must've been doing something.  Unless you joined a small server and the people in there were all friends and just banned you.
    Yeh it only had 3 people in it
  2. RyanR

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

I read almost every book by this arthur. Ive been reading the red wall series since 1st grade. Best series of books ever
  3. RyanR

The Coppers' Guild

HEEY HEEY HEEY Its time to play! Yo its tinkle toes what server you in mate? I know i shouldnt be sayin this on this topic but i am lazy :razz:
  4. RyanR

Banned?

I was banned from a server for no reason at all. This is one reason why you should get rid of it. I got vote banned for no reason and because most people are so stupid when you dont know what they did you just pick 1 any way. Can this ban wear off or do i get punished for doing nothing?
  5. RyanR

[crash] RGL ERROR (620)

Got same when i stabbed at the end of the round :neutral:
  6. RyanR

Chubby Jesus's impression of Warband:

capnprophetic said:
    I'm gonna go ahead and parrot Magorian on this. Bold isn't a font, it's an accessory used to emphasize something.
    It is a font on Microsoft word
  7. RyanR

Chubby Jesus's impression of Warband:

ScientiaExcelsa said:
    What is the point?  I see no criticims or suggestions or anything a non-tester hasn't already learned from Youtube..
    Unless you are mentally retarded if you read the bold text he is stating critism
  8. RyanR

Download link

i TESTED TO SEE IF I WAS A BETA TESTER RIGHT NOW AND WHEN I SAW THE RESULTS I COULDNT FEEL MY LEGS  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    I got in!!
  9. RyanR

Download link

Darky5 said:
    well.. its kinda depressing... they started the process the day b4 my birthday ( 20 aug ) and i stil haven't got in.. or a confirmation or denial message..
    You cant use a yahoo mail account  you need to use msn
  10. RyanR

CD - key..

massive345 said:
    Swadius said:
    Why don't you just enter both and see which one works? Even though both of them should.

Well i put the wrong one and when i try join the online game it says wrong cd key.

Ill test the method, posting here if it works :smile:
    Even so, none of your keys shouldnt work if they are a mount and blade key..How can you put the wrong one in if its a mount and blade cd key it would work...
  11. RyanR

Download link

Nacon said:
    Szilard said:
    but...I cracked it......and...please someone give me a serial key or please admins let me play multy!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

You cracked what? If you "did" crack it, then you wouldn't have to ask for a key or some kind of begging with admins.

...I mean where are the logic in that? I'm sorry for being thick-headed right now but I can't help it.  lol.
    He means he cracked the origanal mount and blade game.. But even so if you cracked it what makes you think they'd give you a legit code to increase your chances what makes you think the admins would give it to you instead of those of us who got the game legitly?
  12. RyanR

I think I made an error signing up! Official Answer Please

Hegemon said:
    And you want official answer on that?

As in, waste developer time?

You also are used to Bill Gates coming to your house to fix Windows when something is messed up or not optimized properly?
    He's not wasting devoloper time. It's a question. Devolopers, I think, Like to make it easier for people even though its quite simple. Start being considerate please. Not everyone is as smart as you.
  13. RyanR

M&B Warband Beta Application Re-Opens

Scorch! said:
    Koror said:
    tommylaw said:
    Can I apply twice since I have 2 keys?
    I think they'll check your IP adress so it won't be necessary to register twice and your chances are like 100 % to be choosen if you have a key.
    No, it'll just means his chances are higher than zero. His chances are definately not 100%.
    He wasnt talking about the 2 keys he said if u have 1 cd key your chances are almost 100% if its a correct key. :roll:
  14. RyanR

I want a beta invite! :]

soulmeetsmolly said:
    Hiii! :]

I love this game!!!

And I don't think it's fair that I didn't even hear about the Warband Expasion until like, today! :[
    Can anyone help me out with this? :]

Thanks!
    SoulMeetsMolly :]
    They have reopened the beta applications go try your luck, Good luck :smile:,
  15. RyanR

Sharing Beta Accounts?

Kevlar said:
    If they wanted more people they would just send out more invites.
    it's not more people there sharing they dont send out more invites cause its going to be over populated...Think maybe?
Back
Top Bottom