James Stewart said:
    RyanBoss said:
    Builticus said:
    RyanBoss said:
    Builticus said:
    RyanBoss said:
    Name under which you were banned: 42nd_Cpl_BigBoss
    Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting_Server
    What was happening when you got banned: Literally said: "nigga tongue my anus" to a regiment friend. Got perma banned for some reason. I don't know whether you interpet this albeit crude comment as racist but I certainly wasn't merely a jest to my friend after his own crude comment.
    Time and date: 13/04/2013. 10 mins ago?
    Timezone: GMT
    User Identification Number: Don't know

Due to the amount of times that you've been banned from our server, I can say that you will not be unbanned again. You can find another server to troll on and annoy players, good day.

I've been banned once before. And this banning wasn't justified. Imo.

Racism is not tolerated on the server and is clearly stated in the rules, you know the rules.

As I've said I certainly didn't mean racism as shown by using 'nigga' instead of 'nigg*r'. If you interpet that as racism then so be it and I will be banned but you need to understand where I'm coming from.
    We do, on top of the above evidence you always try your up-most to annoy me and you can't deny that.

I'd disagree with that. I've been back on your server for 3 months now and you could ask anyone and they'd say that I haven't trolled at all. I done that one comment: "BAN HIM TAV" - something like that, but many other people were doing it as well. In fact I haven't been trying to annoy since the last incident, I had learnt my lesson.

It's a great server and I have met so many great people on it. It's always admined perfectly and I wish to remain active on this server. I humbly request one last chance.
  5. RyanBoss

Groupfighting Server

Builticus said:
    RyanBoss said:
    Builticus said:
    RyanBoss said:
    What was happening when you got banned: Literally said: "nigga tongue my anus" to a regiment friend. Got perma banned for some reason. I don't know whether you interpet this albeit crude comment as racist but I certainly wasn't merely a jest to my friend after his own crude comment.

Due to the amount of times that you've been banned from our server, I can say that you will not be unbanned again. You can find another server to troll on and annoy players, good day.

Racism is not tolerated on the server and is clearly stated in the rules, you know the rules.

As I've said I certainly didn't mean racism as shown by using 'nigga' instead of 'nigg*r'. If you interpet that as racism then so be it and I will be banned but you need to understand where I'm coming from.
  6. RyanBoss

Groupfighting Server

Builticus said:
    RyanBoss said:

7. RyanBoss

Groupfighting Server

8. RyanBoss

Battle of Brūnanburh [old thread]

I look forward to this!
  9. RyanBoss

Announcement! The new project, Battle Cry of Freedom

500 player battles? Lord have mercy, that's epic.
  10. RyanBoss

15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Played for the first time the other day and it was enjoyable. Of course there are a few bugs (which is to be expected) but it's very fun. Thank you for adding a nice bit of variety to mulitplayer!
  11. RyanBoss

Groupfighting Server

James Stewart said:
    RyanBoss said:
    •Name under which you were banned : 42nd_Cpl_BigBoss
    •Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting.
    •What was happening when you got banned: I was drunk and I shot somebody. First I got temp banned, I came back later and Mr Tavington perma banned me (wut?)
    •Time and date: Some time last week.
    •Timezone: GMT 0
    "This is for you Tavington" then you proceeded to shoot someone, a different admin temp banned you I was going to perm you but unfortunately he was quicker. So when I saw you later the same day I seized the opportunity to perm you, this is your 2nd time being banned for clearly breaking the rules, 2 month ban.

Lol. Okay then.  :roll:
  12. RyanBoss

Groupfighting Server

•Name under which you were banned : 42nd_Cpl_BigBoss
    •Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting.
    •What was happening when you got banned: I was drunk and I shot somebody. First I got temp banned, I came back later and Mr Tavington perma banned me (wut?)
    •Time and date: Some time last week.
    •Timezone: GMT 0
Back
Top Bottom