Recent content by Ritter Lanzelot

1. Ritter Lanzelot

Ed Sheeran - Shape of you (AIYRO Bootleg)

Hey M&B community!:D There was a time when I played M&B very often. I also scripted and wrote tutorials and was very active on this forum! Well..this times are over... I found a new hobby and now it's my passion! MUSIC! I started to produce music about 3 years ago and yes here I'm again!:D I...
  2. Ritter Lanzelot

Groupfighting Server

Builticus said:
    Saxinger said:
    Builticus said:
    Saxinger said:
    Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Betty_Reg_Lord_Anus
    Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfightung_Server
    What was happening when you got banned: Shoot in the air  but I think it looked like i am aiming at another player.
    Time and date: 22/07/13, 21:40
    Timezone: MEZ
    User Identification Number: Unknown

Do you not think your name is ban worthy?

Yes i think so, this was a mistake i know i won't do this in future. But Olafson hasn't been banned as Lord_****dad :sad: Please unban me i love the gf server.

Unbanned. Change your name.

The Nutty Pig said:
    The Nutty Pig said:
    This is not for me, but a member of the 54e:
    Name under which you were banned: 54e_Fus_Sdt_ochjoeng
    What was happening when you got banned: In his words 'I was playing on the server, I quit, wanted to join a few days later, and it said that I was banned, that is all I know
    Time and date: A month or two ago
    Timezone: GMT+1
    User Identification Number:He can't locate it.

He was log banned for shooting someone and then leaving the server. Unban on the 25th of July.

Unbanned.

The_Flying_Nugget said:
    Name under which you were banned:The Flying_Nugget
    What was happening when you got banned: I skimmed the rules and i gathered that it said no malita or partizan so i decided to try out the sailor class(many others in the morning had used that class)i recieved an instant slay,i changed to line infantry but i must have mis clicked and i was still on sailor -i then received a ban
    Time and date:12 37 pm 25 july
    Timezone:GMT
    User Identification Number:
    i am very disappointed in the 91admins who were present it was an honest mistake and for that i get a ban even though others had done the same earlier in the day,this is disgraceful work from the admins present -this is supposed to be a fun server and at the slightest mistake bans are issued.Frankly this is appaling treatment of those who were fervent promotors of your sever
    regards Nugget

No one is on the ban list with that name, must've been a temp ban. If you would like to talk to me about the events that occured, my steam is [91st] Soul.

I tryed to join but it still says I am Banned?:sad:
  3. Ritter Lanzelot

Groupfighting Server

Builticus said:
    Saxinger said:
    Unban Request;

What was happening when you got banned: Shoot in the air  but I think it looked like i am aiming at another player.

Do you not think your name is ban worthy?

Yes i think so, this was a mistake i know i won't do this in future. But Olafson hasn't been banned as Lord_****dad :sad: Please unban me i love the gf server.
  4. Ritter Lanzelot

Groupfighting Server

Unban Request;

5. Ritter Lanzelot

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Mir wurde gesagt, dass das Modden im Spiel erheblich vereinfacht wird.

Was das genau heisst, weiss ich nicht. Hoffen wir mal das es nicht zu primatisch wird. :grin:
  6. Ritter Lanzelot

[WE WANT YOU] BoE developer team is recruiting

cmpxchg8b said:
    Don't mind him, he's just very narrow-minded and cannot imagine that there are people who can "learn the tools" on their own.

I agree

I don't know what's his problem but okay...
  7. Ritter Lanzelot

SP Tutorial Module System How to Add New Troops

MadVader said:
    Please learn some more before trying to post tutorials.

cwr said:
    Feel free to use this code, just make sure you credit me when you publish your mod.

Please report any bugs so I can edit this post to fix them.
    Are you serious? Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is trivial and everyone can do it without special knowledge.

He meaned the Tutorial in a good way I think...but mate (cwr) this is really not a special and ultra compilcated Tutorial...so if you want that the people take you serious don't expect Credits if anyone use your tutorial... .Have you ever saw a tutorial where you have to give the credits when you use this?

I take this as a little joke from you but if you meaned that serious pls give also credits to the tutorials you looked at before you wrote this :wink:

8. Ritter Lanzelot

I don't understand why you give so annoying comments. I don't know what you learn in your Country at your History lessons, but in Germany it's very much ( my teacher is author btw ) and we learn much more as you would learn when you take a look at wikipedia.

But I don't want to discuss about this, it's a Thread for recruiting developer for BoE not for silly comments and arguements.

Cheers mate!
  9. Ritter Lanzelot

Cozur said:
    Saxinger said:
    Cozur said:
    Having the title Historical Consultant on a mod team is so pretentious.

A much better title would be Random Guy with Wikipedia Access.

Not every Guy searches on Wikipedia mate...There're some guys going to school and got good hostorical knowledge... :smile:

Oh, that's cool, what university are you enrolled in?

No university mate, I'm going to Highschool , got a A in history
    ,  I read books, watch documentarys...do you only know Wikipedia? If it's the fall that you search for historical stuff only on wikipedia don't think that everybody do this.
  10. Ritter Lanzelot

Cozur said:
    Having the title Historical Consultant on a mod team is so pretentious.

A much better title would be Random Guy with Wikipedia Access.

Not every Guy searches on Wikipedia mate...There're some guys going to school and got good hostorical knowledge... :smile:
  11. Ritter Lanzelot

[WB][MP]Adimi Tools [Noch kein Download] [MS verfügbar]

Beobart said:
    Öl brennt ganz gut. Keine ahnung was du versauen willst.

Wenn der Sinn dahinter steht, wo ich denke das er deiner Illusion nach dahinter stehen soll, finde ich dein Kommentar leicht unverschämt.

Was ich versauen will? Willst du denke ich auch nicht wissen.
  12. Ritter Lanzelot

Ich hab die versauten Sachen weggelassen damit ich nicht gebannt werde :smile: Darwin.wenn du das Öl besorgst wär cool...super Beo kannste uns dann ja zeigen :smile:
  13. Ritter Lanzelot

Gotha 4 Ever  :grin: Sehr gut auch wenn ich den Mod nicht benutzen werde :razz: Hast dir ja mit den Presentations ganz schön viel einfallen lassen ;D

Bester Lehrer :smile::*

PS: Der Name ist doch super, jeder Gotha kennt wusste das irgendwie sowas kommt :grin:
          Und das er es nur auf englisch macht kann ich auch sehr gut verstehen :smile:
  14. Ritter Lanzelot

Taking weapons on the scene's ground (without player choose it) and teleport

Hahahaha lol :grin: sry mate if I said it in a way, you don't understand. First of all you have to modify the limiter ( so you have to write a script). The limiter is not modyfied for giving itens to the agent :smile:
  15. Ritter Lanzelot

Taking weapons on the scene's ground (without player choose it) and teleport

Sure. You can also use a unvisible limiter or something like this and modify this...then u can change the equipable item from the limiter with the Var no...you place the items on the map, place the unvisible limiters over ir and it's perfect.

Also the scripting teleportdoors is quite simple. Add me on Steam and ask me someday.if i'm online or search for some scripts at the TW Forum:smile:
Back
Top Bottom