Recent content by Rhak

1. Rhak

1 month after release 0 content change my mind

Why do you complain about there not being enough content in an early access title? You knew you were buying an unfinished, unpolished product.
  2. Rhak

0117 download

Why not make a lighter version for people who do understand how to patch their module?
  3. Rhak

Maybe you should rename the mod...

Let me tell you about democracy...
  4. Rhak

Make a PVP server?

TOm151 said:
    I do like pvp :smile: but when the teams spawn the ai's still spawn with them  :roll:

There are PvP events on most weekends. If you'd like to play some FI2 PvP I'd suggest you join a clan.

I recommend The Stewardship of Gondor :wink:
  5. Rhak

v017 Previews + Factions Overhaul Ideas Thread (New preview)

Thanks for the detailed suggestions, Eagle! There's a lot of room for improvement and I think the devs are always hungry for community feedback.

One thing I disagree with though: I don't think the Gondor faction is or should be known for their Swan Knights but rather for their infantry. There's already the Rohan faction for cavalry, as a member of the Stewardship of Gondor I'd hate to see the focus of the Gondor faction shift to cavalry instead of infantry.
  6. Rhak

Item Textures, which one is better in YOUR opinion?

Are the lower quality textures going to speed up the loading screen?
  7. Rhak

The Realm of Gondor Server

Both of them have been banned permanently. Thanks for letting us know!
  8. Rhak

Can anyone tell me the name of the song?[FOUND AFTER 4 YEARS!!]

The song you're looking for was apparently taken out of some public sound library and if even the developers can't recall where it came from your chances of finding it are next to nothing. The only way of finding it would probably be to skim every available soundbank for asian themed songs.
  9. Rhak

The Stewardship of Gondor

I can only recommend joining the Gondorians. Things have changed alot since the days when Gondor was just a bunch of randoms frolicking about. There's actual proper leadership, fun events and organized group play. It's loads of fun! :smile:
  10. Rhak

List of Full Invasion 2 Mod Servers [Updated 6/23/14]

Hey there navy, I know you like to keep this list updated so I thought I'd comment here informing everyone that we, the Stewardship of Gondor, now have two servers, one for NA and one for EU. The NA server will be kept on 'Battle'-mode for most of the time while the EU server will stay on 'Invasion'-mode.
  11. Rhak

Screenshots and Media Thread

Everytime I create something I like to get constructive criticism so this is what I'll try to provide here:

- Turn off the chat (or actually the whole HUD for that matter) for videos like this one. It doesn't really fulfill any purpose for the trailer itself and only clutters up the screen.

- The pacing is a little off. When there's a crescendo in the music that's playing you should try to visualize that. It's hard to explain in writing but if you watch any movie trailers at all you'll surely know what I'm getting at.

- I was part of the event during which this trailer was shot and I would have liked it if it were organized a bit better. It felt very much random and all over the place, unstructured. Instructions should be given via Teamspeak, not in chat. Always plan events like this one and provide a Teamspeak server people can join. This way people can prepare for it and everything goes way smoother. No randoms hopping onto a server without knowing what's going on, choosing wrong outfits and not knowing whose orders to follow.

The trailer is ok, but I think we, the community can definitely do better. I'd say sometime in the future we properly organize this and try again!
  12. Rhak

Huge Favor!

I'm sorry but I read the text twice and I still don't understand what you're trying to say. You want the FI2 team to make a singleplayer LOTR mod? What?!
  13. Rhak

Can anyone tell me the name of the song?[FOUND AFTER 4 YEARS!!]

forexjammer said:
    Is there even a way to open the music folder now?
    because i cant find it

I can definitely remember messing around in the musicfolder on my harddrive but I can't find it anymore. Maybe it's not possible with the newest version?
  14. Rhak

This mod is awesome but the players make me sad

I know I'm kinda late on this but instead of starting another new clan I would strongly recommend to take a look into this subforum and join an existing clan. Playing with an organized clan, especially in events, is the most fun I've had in this mod. It's a whole different game when you're on Teamspeak with a bunch of people who can follow orders and swing a sword the right way.

shamelessly plugging the Gondorians
Back
Top Bottom