Recent content by Rezialn

1. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I'm downloading from Mod DB and I can't open the archive. It is as though the file is corrupted.
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I just lost 2 agility to a stag. Is that permanent? Because that would be **** if that were permanent.
  3. Becoming King of an existing faction

You can fake it. Start your own kingdom. Take the troops of the kingdom you want. Steal their lords. Easiest way to do this, I find, is to start in that king, get relations with those lords super high, and then capture them later. Most of them will join your kingdom if you have good rep with them. They even bring their land with them when you recruit them this way.
  4. Which companion is your favorite?

Sara the Fox. She can be my court jester any day.
  5. What the hell?? Fierdsvain has 10000 troops

If you have some extremely good archers, you could pick off a few from range, retreat, and repeat. It'll take forever, but you'll get it done if you're persistant.
  6. Pendor features in other mods

I'm playing this mod called Phantasy Calradia. It's kind of cool but I'm missing some of the features Pendor has. Is there any way I can bring some of those things into Phantasy Calradia? I'd even be happy just to know how to take other mods and bring them into this mod pack.
  7. Is it me or was that a Prophesy of Pendor song from the latest dev blog?

I do hope they copy some of the PoP features. I've always felt like PoP was mostly a better Warband.
  8. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

noosers said:
    Munaus said:
    tQ6iXqH.jpg
    how do I fix this guys face?
    I'm sure this has been reported before and searching "funny face" or "screwed face" didn't yield any results

Retry with "Gollum Face of Doom"
    Your save is screwed (=corrupted).

Rezialn said:
    Two questions

Lethaldiran is working for Sarleon now after I gave up on my kingdom. I've started it again, but he won't talk politics and I can't get him back. How do I get him back?

Javiksholm was taken from me and now Sara the Fox has gone missing. She was the person I spoke to about kingdom business, I forget the title. How do I get her back?

If Lethaldiran is now a lord you´d have to recapture and convince him to rejoin your kingdom - once you restarted it (= you own a walled fief and are no vassal or merceneary of an exisiting faction)

Sara the Fox was minister? I think you´re utterly screwed in that regard and she´s lost forever, unless you´re lucky and she will respawn like any other good companions after a defeat - means you need to acquire 200 or so honor and keep your eyes and patience trained till you encounter her again in a tavern.

I failed to convince him, and it has been a while in game time but he always says he is tired of talking politics. How do I get him talking politics again?
  9. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Two questions

Lethaldiran is working for Sarleon now after I gave up on my kingdom. I've started it again, but he won't talk politics and I can't get him back. How do I get him back?

Javiksholm was taken from me and now Sara the Fox has gone missing. She was the person I spoke to about kingdom business, I forget the title. How do I get her back?
  10. Prestige Cost and female Knights

Sleeeves said:
    PPP said:
    I have a question about prestige cost of Honor Troops. I've read somewhere that minimum is 2 and maximum 25. I have 197 honor and costs are 31 prstige for Knight and 12 for Sergeant. In "Reports" section it's written - Base prestige cost of Honor troops: 25. Sholdn't be it lower with my Honor?

I think those costs have changed over time.  Minimum costs in 3.1160 are 10 for knights and 7 for sergeants, which is what I'm getting at 346 Honor.

PPP said:
    And one more question. Is it possible to create Order with female knights or sergeants without taking Fierdsvain culture?

Order of the Falcon (Knights and Talons) is the only decent option that doesn't require Fierdsvain.  Lady Valkyries are upgraded from Fierdsvain noble women which are hard to come by without having Fierdsvain culture.

Lady Valks just come from maiden cavalry. They're not too hard to come by. You just need to make a point of rescuing all the peasent women.
  11. Noldor Castle Takeover?

See, I have a particular hatred for elves. They're like humans, except better in every way (sans population), which wouldn't be too bad except that they're also total assholes rather than humble. I think the world would be a better place without them.
  12. Noldor Castle Takeover?

Wynd Fox said:
    I somewhat agree. It would be nice if you could actually set policies, at least as a monarch, to help end the oppression of the Noldor.
    No I mean I want to extinctify them.
  13. Noldor Castle Takeover?

It's a thing I'm terribly unhappy about. For a sandbox game, not being able to do anything about the Noldor is very heavy handed.
  14. Large combat has 2 armies circling each other and not attacking

You can always walk backwards!
  15. PoP stream on Twitch

Hello folks. I'm streaming PoP as part of this Twitch streaming challenge thing I'm doing. I'll be streaming it most likely Sunday-Thursday Night from 11:30 CST to 3 AMish. Come watch if you're interested. Feel free to critque what I'm doing and become enraged by cheese tactics. Enjoy...
Back
Top Bottom