Recent content by RetroSenses

1. Killable Lords, Children and Heirs, Large time advancements

I've seen this in a few mods before, and it works. it creates a lot of drama if you role-play. I personally role-play, and don't try to min max everything, so my character always has enemies and really good friends.

Viking-AllFather said:
    Age of Arthur mod have this,do someone know what kind of mod have it aswell ?

Brytenwalda, AWOIAF, Sword of Damocles, Floris and its variants, some versions of Diplomacy let you do it.

Woyeyeh said:
    So let's say you killed, for example, someone who has a relative who is a lord. Then that relative will be very, VERY angry at you, and will try to chase you no matter what the army difference is, unless that relative just disliked his killed brother. He wouldn't hate you as much, but will still try to look for you if in battle.

Let's say you killed someone without a relative who is a lord, but who has a son. That son will take a couple of years to get into the game because of age reasons and his dad not there directly. But when he DOES grow up without his faction eliminated or him assassinated, he will be an eager young boy (15?) looking to avenge his father. His priority of destruction will be:
    1. You.
    2. Your friends.
    3. Your vassals.
    4. Your faction.
    5. His dad's enemies.
    6. His faction's enemies.
    7. Bandits.
    Is that what you're trying to imply?

This could definitely work. however adjustments to how fast time flows would need to be made, or you should have the ability to fast forward a year or two for maximum profit. the way i see it, time already flows too slow, and you've conquered an entire continent within 2 years.

Rules said:
    No Spam
    Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. The definition of ‘spam’ includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
    • Multi-posting — if you need to add something, and yours was the last post in the thread, edit your last post instead of adding a new one
Back
Top Bottom