Recent content by Reil

1. Reil

Vilken nationalitet tillhör du?

Svensk Viking här  :cool:

om vi skulle fokusera på glans dagar kan man ju tillägga att vi hade våra Karoliner Eliternas Elit inom cavaleriet (fullt kapabla att utrota de engelska Dragonerna enligt mig) men nu ska vi inte bråka.  :wink:
    först trodde jag att tråden hanlade om vilken nationalitete vi hade i M&B i sådana fall är jag Rhodok :smile:
  2. Reil

Serial flera gånger?

använt serial på fler än 2 datorer och det funkar. trodde det skulle funka på hur många som helst, har jag fel?
  3. Reil

Ja eller Nej?

Jag röstade helt emot fusk. okej det är väl upp till individen att bestämma om denne vill fuska eller inte. på FPS spel så borde varje fuskare brännas levande iaf om det är MP  :wink:
  4. Reil

What do I do with Captured Lords?

i got sanjar khan and i got him as my  priosner in my castle, they wanted to buy him for 15000 denars but....  :twisted: i did not agree!! muahah >.< i wanted more but so far they have not been asking me. im on day 600-something and i got him at day 450 :smile: got a highly guarded castle with about 140 men in it's garrison  :roll: pretty happy with it but will they only ask once for the Lord/khan/king? or will they come with a better offer?

*EDIT* took away the word 'once' becuase i still got him in my jail  :twisted:
  5. Reil

RUN!!!!!!!!!!

yeah a sprint function would be awesome, just befor you enter closecombat whole infatry just charge.
  6. Reil

Camera Effects

well i would love some kind of camera effects, not that much that was first suggested. but still like when you strike an enemies from horseback you shod "feel" the blow and so on. but apart from that i love how it is at the moment :smile: maybe some work on details but i think it works great as it is
  7. Reil

Faction help.

Im playing as Rhodok (they DONT suck..) anyway i use that tactics as PerXX just told us. put the archers ontop of a hilld get your infantry 10 paces forward and go with a 2-handed wepon.
    as im mostly fighting the Kreight khante (or how you spell it) i use a War axe and aim for the horses legs wich will make them ..die and throw of the soldier, that way you can leave those to your infantry and keep aiming for horses, making the riders forced to fight on ground. and then just let your Nord infatry chop them to peices works great.
    2 handed axes are also great for defending a Fortress. when you start defending it it will often take som time for the seigetower to get to the wall and during that time you can just throw away any ammo you got at the enemie. but the when the tower finaly get's to the wall you can stand on one of the "flanks" of the "bridge thing" just randomly bash into the aproaching crowd killing countless enemies. a great work.  defended my own castle with 45 men against 225, no one survived of the attackers...  :twisted: "evil laught"
  8. Reil

Introduction/Hello thread

Hello there, downloaded this game 2 days ago and bought it yesterday >.<

i have to say that I am stunned by the game it's so funny to play, maybe because im new to it? anyway I LOVE the comsystem and fighting from horseback just rules! and the fact that it's really realistic to be a game makes me so happy, yesterday i slaughterd 14 searaiders by myself  :mrgreen: can't get better!!! GREAT job on the game i love it!
Back
Top Bottom