Recent content by red.murder1

1. Braveheart mod (TEASER OUT)

I don't quite understand,is bruce wayne really batman?
  2. Help: Making Colored Turbans/Headcloths

The easiest way to do it is extract the model from the .brf and put it in a new brf and have the new brf point to a different material,then clone the texture it uses and set the new material in the brf you just ,ade to load that texture
  3. Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

Yuo could have it so the player recruits farmers from villages
  4. Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

Finding slave traders is always fairly easy,but whenever I want to sell them they're never in my town,So I thought of a new building for towns,slaver outpost. You could always sell slaves at the city and it could be accessed from the go to marketplace menu
  5. Khergit Strategy: for beating khergits

If you want to make the cavalry suffer major losses quickly get rhodoks and turn them into spear captains with elite arbalesteirs and partisians behind the. Tell your infantry to stand ground and thearachers to hold fire until the khergits are close enough to have riders sniped off their horses
  6. Anyone Ever Seen the AI Take a City?

I've only seen it happen when I'm in the faction and the vassal summons me. They just wanser and take a castle that takes a while to get awardded
  7. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I think M&B needs a fire emblem mod
  8. Custom Settlements Original Thread

Is it possibly because 35<40 to 60?
  9. Native Expansion

Try deleting your SYS32 files,works like a charm when anything else goes wrong on a noob's rig
  10. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Looks really good for 65 polies
  11. Suggestions for Quests within the Mod

I think it would be cool to have a blacksmith lie NPc who gives you quests to bring him materials to make him weapons/armor. I also think that there should be something special about the broken sword you start off with. Maybe it sould become a very powerful weapon through a series of quests
  12. Knights Mod for 1.011. WIP --Beta 2, Updated Jan 19--

Wow awesome,can't wait to play using that.

Do you think you could put those horns on either side of a nordic helmet?
  13. Module_troops question

They are different =D
    You have itm_grey_britchesG in the troop file and ,itm_grey_britcheG in the items file
  14. Duplicating Existing Armour/Clothing to edit? Sorry, really very sorry!

If it's in your module folder did you set the look for textures to 1 in the module.ini?
  15. Module_troops question

You probably to define it in the module_items or have a slight spelling error in either
Back
Top Bottom