Fix the bannerlord combat please
  2. Razer

[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

We have no say in the forum being changed
    Where'd you find your name in my reply lilttle man
  3. Razer

[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

Oh boi this is some ugly piece of ****.
    Well done lads. Not only you ****ed over BL but this forum too.
  4. Razer

[MP Discussion] Bannerlord Release Date - March 2020

Charlini said:
    Enough time for 2 big tournaments tbh, just wondering if any elder players who refugeed on their caves waiting for the never coming out game would actually be back for a final comp.

Also they got a lot of months to work on the game, thats considering they work on the things that have to get worked on and not 'others' though.
  5. Razer

The Athenaeum

Damn boi
  6. Razer

M and OGL's list thread

Great list, looks like it took ages to finish.
  7. Razer

Current battle player ratings

No offense to Menethil at all but how is he at 94 and the rest is at 92?
    Just asking out of interest
  8. Razer

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Riverrun was taken by Westerlands quite early on. No faction based event happened..
    Reach took King's Landing and the Westerlands peaced it with North and Riverlands, which is not uncommon. Just don't understand why they peaced it with the Stormlands and Reach too now.
    Same with the Iron Islands, the North and the Riverlands making peace.

It's really boring since there is nothing to do now..
    Also the essosi factions already declare war on the westerosi factions after just 80 days.
  9. Razer

So I'm at day 85 and right now and basically everyone is at peace with eachother.
    Everyone is teaming up against the Dragonstone. The Westerlands peaced it with everyone but the Dragonstone.
    The North and Riverlands are not fighting anyone for some reason.
    King's Landing was taken and the Iron Islands already attacked the Riverlands and the North.
    Peaced with both after 1 week. Whats going on? Was the Diplomacy completely overhauled in 7.0?
  10. Razer

Where them Karhold Longbowmen and Raventree archers at?  :???:
  11. Razer

[WNL7] Congratulations & Thank Yous!

Kloney said:
    Just like to hijack the post a bit to give a bit of info and say about Chapman,

He was diagnosed roughly half a year ago with Leukemia, as far as we were aware at the time he was doing well through chemotherapy but sadly he died on the 8th of April in hospital surrounded by his loved ones after complications. I'm sure he'd be extremely embarassed by all the attention he's getting, he was always a shy guy! He was a part of our little group of friends called Sanguine for almost 8 years, we played lots of different games together but warband was always our main one. I made sure that we got in contact with his family, spoke to his mum and dad and also showed them all of the messages of good will which were put on his steam profile by all of his online friends. 10 of us (almost all of our small group of friends) managed to get down to his funeral on the 25th of April and say our final goodbyes, his mum was very pleased we could make it as were we, and his family was astounded by the amount of online support he got.

So i'd like to thank the WNL team for posting a little memorium to him, he meant a lot to us and to see how much he meant to others also is just proof to how much of a great guy he was to be around and how great a life he led.

I'll be sure to show any messages to his family and if anyone would like to donate we've been told that donations kindly made would go to CLIC Sargent, Macmillan & the Churchill Hospital.

Thanks a lot, Kloney & The Sanguine boys
    Thats great mate. Thx for the info.
    RIP
  12. Razer

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

The last 2 pages got me like
  13. Razer

[WNL7] Livestreams

Fietta said:
    Senate vs Dof should be streamed by bladecast on Sunday, best match this week for sure.
    Senate hype, can't wait to see walter knock it outta the park
Back
Top Bottom