Recent content by -Quill-

1. 17th-19th century

wouldnt a american civaal war tern on things ruen the feal of this game seeing it is a mede evil game

ureca stokade would be beter :grin: lol
    narr
  2. Question please..

im a noob 2 moding mount and blade but i know from other games you can mod anything i was thinking if it was the full game in the trial version couldnt someone just mod something so they can get above lvl6.
  3. Mount and Blade needs some spotlights

am i have the isue here some were grr were is it :mad:

are i still carnt find it but is was about 3 isues after it was featured as an insite (came with version 0.623 i think).
  4. How do you invade a castle/town

in vading the castles is so much fun i love doing it but why carnt tey do the same thing for ordenary towns
  5. Should M&B make a affiliate program?

i dont think many people seem 2 like that idear
  6. Any one use bows

now that should be usfull :grin:
  7. Mount and Blade needs some spotlights

PC Power Play (popular computer game magazine in australia) did a revey on it gave it a 8 out of 10 (if i can remember corectly)
  8. Guns where how

hay the pistal is so cool
  9. Where did you hear first about mount and blade?

Grocat said:
    Guys...c'mon. Let's try to resurrect old threads, as opposed to starting brand new ones about the exact same thing. Seriously, this is worded almost exactly the same as an older thread. :???:

i did use the shearch funcktion but there wasent anything on this topic
  10. Guns where how

cool ill try that now then
  11. help me out please

Yer i had that problom 2

but i think this is the wrong place for that question so here we go lets place mets on how long it is 2 this thread gets baned or moved  :grin:
    see if anyone replies  :grin:
  12. Dont inspect ur own castle (you'll see why)

your not alone eagle i have the same problom as u :grin: my troops atack me 2 but i like it its cind a fun and gives you free training which when you die you dont lose anything and you just wake up in your own castle
  13. Where did you hear first about mount and blade?

yes i can remember th wate 2 :grin:

this game is mention every were 
  14. Guns where how

yer i am thanks for the help thow
Back
Top Bottom