Recent content by Phyrex

1. ETA on Duel (and Battle)

A duel server should be the number one priority for Taleworlds imo.. ?
  2. Bringing Nditions back? - Poll

We will need Ndition once Bannerlord is here so that we can have that authentic 'early-Warband-duel-feel'. :razz:
  3. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Partizan_Rusi said:
    We only need a working multiplayer version for now and nothing extraordinary or epic. Warhammer characters and classes for Empire vs Chaos on a maps like Ruins and any Forest maps will do - http://i.imgur.com/fBEApJq.jpg

This.

Been following this mod for years now and to not even had the opportunity to play with the models Furok made in the most basic fashion(Battle on Ruins, Empire vs Chaos) makes me sad. :sad:
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I find the lack of hairy Vikings and Great Swords disturbing... :neutral:
  5. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

So yeah, thinking of doing another playthrough, seen some cool mods and ****. But before that I need some help. Has anyone seen a decent, updated and recent modding guide? I'm mostly looking for some help/tips regarding new textures(HD stuff, W.A.T.E.R., Lush Grass, etc.) , updated models(used to have SMIM if I can recall correctly.), you know the drill - getting my **** to look fancy.

[Edit]: And I assure you, I'm not lazy. I've been googling and looking all god damn day, I can't find any good guide anywhere! :sad:
  6. The next Total War?

A4C6ImX.jpg
  7. The next Total War?

Total Waaagh!: Warhammer - then Medieval 3.
  8. Nditions_Duel_Server | Gone but not forgotten | RIP

This server has turned into a cesspool of lag. Fix plx. :sad:
  9. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Do not look here said:
    Amazing!

So, Furok, how does it work? You wake up and already know you'll crush someone with your awesomeness, or is it something that comes to you around lunchtime? :wink:

He sold his soul to Tzeentch for unlimited awesomeness.
  10. Sota's awsum signatrues - GET YOURS BEFORE YOU'RE THE WEIRD GUY!11

I'd like one with a clear ProSwetard theme going on.
  11. MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Any new info on the weird ping spikes people are getting on the EU servers?
  12. MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

SvenssonHD said:
    Phyrex said:
    So... just did a 10(22nd) vs 10(505th) and it was surprisingly fun. We locked the Jedi/Sith to 2 per team and 1 Bounty Hunters/Republic equivalent per team and the rest Droids/Clones. You can do quite a lot tactic-wise with Sith and Bounty Hunters. 22nd made each Sith take each flank and the Bounty Hunter in the middle(scouting). 505th did the opposite, clumped the two Jedi together. We pretty much sandwiched them and shot them to pieces. GF :razz:

Also, we're challenging all the other clans out there! PM me and we'll set something up!
    What I've been waiting for! Us in the Drabant community is keen to get together some small 1s games with other clans. :smile:

Cool, I'll send you a pm tomorrow.
  13. MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

So... just did a 10(22nd) vs 10(505th) and it was surprisingly fun. We locked the Jedi/Sith to 2 per team and 1 Bounty Hunters/Republic equivalent per team and the rest Droids/Clones. You can do quite a lot tactic-wise with Sith and Bounty Hunters. 22nd made each Sith take each flank and the Bounty Hunter in the middle(scouting). 505th did the opposite, clumped the two Jedi together. We pretty much sandwiched them and shot them to pieces. GF :razz:

Also, we're challenging all the other clans out there! PM me and we'll set something up!
  14. MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Any EU clan up for a scrim? Like 10 on 10 or so in an hour or two?
  15. MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Vasilio said:
    I think an Invasion game mode would be great for the mod, like this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnpqjJae-g

With Jedi, Clones vs legions of Droids and a commander directing them  :grin:

We also need these guys, I think they would boost droid use more;

B-2superbattledroid_1.jpg

RishiBXcommander.png

Yeah, B2 Super Battle Droid and Droidekas would make an excellent upgrade choice(Body armour?) for Droids(If even possible), would get more people to play Droids I reckon.
Back
Top Bottom