Recent content by oj121

1. Mount and blade: Warband wont start up on steam.

Same issue started yesterday evening. Tried to config thing and nothing happened. Same as before. Redownloaded adobe flash to get the updated activex and nothing!

This is so stupid. How can steam not realise these problems or fix them when it happens. All my other steam games are running.
  2. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Waiting for this mod is absoloutely killing me!!! It looks epic! I dont want to be one of those guys that cries for a release date but could you possibly post percentage of completion for things like map, national troop tree, gameplay etc so people have a rough idea of the progression being made?

I just wish I had the time/ability to help you progress! Keep up the top work!
  3. Can you at least tell us what this mod is about?

Sounds very similar to TPW. Far too similar as Rome before it came to power was nothing more than a tiny tribe surrounded by Celts/Greeks and North Africans. It was a non event in terms of Europe.
  4. Athenian army

Think the idea is possibly that the Spartans ARE the elite in that time era.
  5. Poll - New Factions for the Beta

The 300 story isnt really THAT fictional. There were 300 spartans and maybe a 1000 others, if that, that stood against a massive force of Persians and held them. There are contempary sources that quote the persian number at 1 million although this is widely dismissed as being logistically unfeasible although the force could quite easily have been over 100,000 men. No one actually knows the figures for definate but its not unthinkable that the Persian Empire could have picked up well in access of 20,000 men on his march to Greece. Dont forget most of the troops were commoners and didnt really have any choice as to whether they followed. Yes the film was nicely flowered but the gist of the story remains.
  6. Where did you Start?

I second hating the font. Its bloody annoying.
  7. Poll - New Factions for the Beta

Fair enough. I was just posting my opinion on people pushing towards factions that would not fit with the era thats all.
  8. Poll - New Factions for the Beta

Just an opinion but dont go wasting time on OPTIONAL downloads while the game is still in such early stages. Get the base factions sorted and the map populated by accurate era nations and units. Once the game is set up and running well then worry about the optional extras.

That way you have a good core game that runs well for all parties and those that was out of date units can use then. Dont dilute the game and step away from your accurcy because someone is using red writing to ask for stuff  :twisted:

So once again get the map poulated and get to a good BETA level then diversify the game. Gaul and Illyria would fit in nicely to give a northern frontier to the game.

9. Poll - New Factions for the Beta

Be interesting having th Gauls in the norther reaches of Italy pushing down on Rome. Plus the Gauls looks kickass!
  10. Updates

Looking forward to the map update as its the one thing that feels dated and its so far behind the rest of the mod.
  11. Help

Same issues. Ive posted a seperate thread to the mods asking that they please look at it. They have spend a lot of time and effort making this mod but its pointless if no one can play it. Shame!
  12. Download Issues

Guys I know there are already several issues being posted regarding downloads but nothing seems to be getting done. I would love to play this mod and be an active supporter but after 4 attempts at over 7 hours each I still cannot get a complete download. You really need to consider zipping the...
  13. Hadrians Wall

Think you could tie a good quest to it! Maybe to create a roman province once again with Hadrians wall as a base? Need ex. amount of renoun and money to do it plus being Roman/Christian?

Results in ability to buy romanesque style weapons??
  14. Hadrians Wall

Whats the significance of this site on the map. I cant find anything to do there at all other than talk up Rome with the old guy for a few lines. Am I missing something?
  15. why agasicles suck?

He advanced very quickly with me and soon became my no.1 companion to the point he is the only one of my party to become a lord in his own right!
Back
Top Bottom