Recent content by not-tancfire

1. EU Servers: Offline - A Bannerlord Tradition

A new day, a new error message ....

image.png
  2. EU Servers: Offline - A Bannerlord Tradition

Ah, the timeless tradition continues! Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's European servers are once again proving that patience is not just a virtue, but a mandatory skill for their player base. Despite the game officially leaving its cocoon of development eons ago, it seems our beloved servers are...
  3. "Kony" Teamkiller Siege EU Official Server

Are you hoping TW will do his job and moderate his servers ?

They can't even ban cheaters, so banning team killer will be a miracle ! x)
  4. The seqs team must be banned

I don't know these guys, but they seem nice !
  5. Lobby is not working again

It was magically fixed this time !

Should I thx someone or the server became sentient and decided to restart itself because it’s had enough to prevent players to play ?
  6. Racism as soon as I enter the game

If only the TW team didn't invest all his money to being drunk, but instead in moderation, the chat of this game would become a peaceful place !

Cheers !
  7. Lobby is not working again

It was fixed not for a long time, apparently ....

@Piconi

The instability of the servers was an issue 3 years ago. Why is still an issue now ?

Btw, if you know the lobby server is sensible, then don't make it disconnect everyone in-game. At least, let the players who are currently playing your game enjoy your messy multiplayer (until the host game server crash, of course).
  8. Lobby is not working again

Ok, boys ! I can now select a server, BUT I can't connect to it D:

Capture-d-cran-2024-02-12-191830.png

And it disconnected me automatically, obviously.

Please, I want to play your game :'(
  9. Lobby is not working again

And I'm disconnected again .....
    *SIGH*
  10. Lobby is not working again

I can log in, but now, I can't see the servers.

Why do you hide them for us, TW ? WHY ?
  11. Lobby is not working again

Hello TW, The lobby server is crashing. Again. Please, stop drinking and fix your game :( Thx, A player of your messy game
  12. DedicatedCustomServer.Starter.exe Crash

I have problems with my servers, they always go down due to this crash and they don't last more than a day. I have them running on a VPS, this never happens with Warband servers only with Bannelord in any Battle mode, Siege, TDM, etc. even without people on them.

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: DedicatedCustomServer.Starter.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 65bba467
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_c909
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset PCH_A8_FROM_ntdll+0x0000000000090C8A
    OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.79
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: c909
    Additional Information 2: c9090d1e495d248c2994faae7d09c325
    Additional Information 3: 86f1
    Additional Information 4: 86f1217f98761f70145516f40b08b7e2

Welcome to the bannerlord experience.
    Official servers crash as often as yours, so it's probably a feature.

What would be bannerlord without their drunk developers team ?
    Probably a game with less bugs, I guess ....
  13. Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

Definitely just use the report function and it will be dealt with.

Is the "report" button ever was useful ?
    It takes at least the end of a game to ban someone who was reported, if he's banned at all.

Also, I can see cheaters who were banned multiple times just came back one week later.
  14. It's a shame the game is ruined..

The multiplayer community wanted an unbalanced game, and Taleworlds delivered. And now they're scratching their heads wondering why no one wants to be a free kill for those people.

+1
  15. Nerf cavalry in Multiplayer

Hear ye, Hear ye, Lords and Ladies,

Gather round, for I bring forth a tale of valor and vexation, a saga that splits the realm asunder – the tale of the mighty steed and its iron-clad rider, known far and wide as the cavalry, or "cav" to those who've faced the thunderous charge of their hooves.

Oh, how the earth quakes and the hearts quake at the sight of the cav! With speed as their steed and might as their right, they sweep across the battlefield like a tempest, unstoppable, unyielding. "OP!" cry the infantry, "Unfair!" lament the archers, as they're trampled underfoot, their strategies and formations laid to waste by the cav's relentless fury.

And yet, amidst this clashing of steel and storm of hooves, there exists a band of unsung heroes, the sly and cunning backcappers. Ah, my friends, let us not forget these brave souls! With nary a horse in sight, they navigate the chaos, slipping through enemy lines with the grace of a fox, the cunning of a raven. Unlike the cav, they seek not to overpower, but to outsmart; not to demolish, but to outmaneuver.

Where the cav relies on brute force, the backcapper wields the subtle blade of strategy. Where the cavalry charges headlong, the backcapper dances in the shadows, capturing what is left unprotected, turning the tide without a single clash of swords.

So let us raise our goblets to these heroes of stealth and guile! For in a world where the cav reigns supreme, unchecked and unchallenged, it is the backcapper who reminds us that strength is not everything. That there exists a place for the quick-witted, the agile-minded, and those who fight not with the lance, but with the lamp of ingenuity.

With jest (and with honor ?),
    A Bard of Battles and Believer in the Backcap
Back
Top Bottom