Recent content by New Player

1. New Player

Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

How do you complete the hunt deserters quest. Note: this is not story line.
  2. New Player

BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

How do you make troops use their bayonets instead of sabres.
  3. New Player

BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Does anyone know how to get the British 84th Skrimisher unit?
  4. New Player

Promotion

So I've gotten multiple medals on one of my char and started off as sergeant-major. But still I am at the rank of Sergeant-Major even though two cities have statues of me. Can someone tell me how I get promoted in military rank?
  5. New Player

Anyone else miss Frontier?

I can't play on any map due to runtime errors, graphic crashes, and my pc not being able to support the map. The only map I did play on that didnt crash or lag badly was New Spain.
  6. New Player

Bug Reports / Fixes

Hey umm whenever I join the PF servers on Direct 7 it gives me a runtime error I'm in the server but haven't spawned. When I try Direct 9 it's extremely laggy and then when I try to spawn it crashes the entire pc by crashing the graphic engine.
  7. New Player

Current state of Persistent Frontier

Guys it was if you actually read what he posted you'd understand JaXm hasn't read the thread so it's not Ra'Jiska's fault.
  8. New Player

NA- Frontier VS New Spain

I find Frontier better but I hate it now cause I can't join with out problems as I have 32-bit pc so that map causes problems.
  9. New Player

[Map]Great Plains *NEW SCREENSHOTS*

Is this map going to cause problems to 32 bit pcs?
  10. New Player

PF_Official_HCRP [Closed]

Lions whats the password?
  11. New Player

PF_Official_HCRP [Closed]

Steam Name: 32nd Harger

In-Game Name(s): Willis_Jones

How long have you been roleplaying: Around 2+ years

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: 2+ Years in Warband Roleplay and Persistant Frontier from the beginning which is like around almost one month now

Character Bio: Willis Jones son of William Jones and Martha Ovard was born in Sussex, England 1714. Growing up as a merchants son he found his life quite boring and quite wanted to pursue a military life. However the protectiveness of his father never gave him the chance to and his father was scandalized when Willis suggested of enlisting in the British Army. Many years passed and Willis grew in stature he often was the strongest out of his friend in town. However one night after a regular day at selling spices Willis crept out of bed silently and left his modest apartment in Sussex. He hid himself away in a barn and when morning came enlisted in the Army. After going through basic training he was deployed in 1727 to the New World.

Sample of your roleplay: "Sir I must say your proposal for a contract is quite profitable. I am quite willing to to accept it as long as you give some guarantees".

Do you have a history of rule-breaking on the regular servers: No

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Yes many you can ask Judgement Day(steam name), Uncivil Engineer(steam name)

Have you read and understand our Rules?: Yes
  12. New Player

Bug Reports / Fixes

Hey sorry to the adding stuff but I have to add the runtime error I fixed in Beta2 when loading map buy just doing Direct 7x isn't working anymore can someone give me advice?
  13. New Player

Screenshots / Videos

Note To Everyone: Watch out for haystacks, bushes, and roofs.........
  14. New Player

Weapon Accuracy

Personally I feel like the infantry musket is more accurate then the old musket which I see why it makes sense in some cases by a frontiersman carrying a old musket should have better accuracy than a infantry musket as the old musket doesn't have to cope with a bayonet.
  15. New Player

Bug Reports / Fixes

QWW I would really like to thank you for your directions for my bugs and I would like to note that for the runtime errors when a person is trying to join a server the best way I found to fix it is turning on Load Textures On Demand and changing my Direct to 7x which now I run on flawlessly without crashes except when I play for too long and my PC overheats which is happens as the mod demands a lot from my PC.
Back
Top Bottom