Recent content by Nebless

1. Nebless

Mount & Blade History (2008-2016)

If I remember right the 'small company' was actually a husband & wife team with 1 other guy in the beginning.  I think my first version I played was 0.56 or something like that while they were developing it.

An excellent game, I'm currently playing M&B Native Expansion.  Even the oldies are still gold.
  2. Nebless

Mount and Blade budget.

If I remember right way back in the beginning; M&B was developed by a husband & wife team along with 1 other guy in Turkey.  I'm going to say it was a labor of love that paid off big time.
  3. Nebless

Lords won't follow me !

What's your Persuasion rating?  If it's low that might have something to do with it.
  4. Nebless

Help me

Bannerlords II isn't out yet so you'll have to wait on that.  I'm not sure if it's going to be a stand alone or you'll have to buy M&B Warband to run it like you have to with M&B Viking Conquest.

As far as online / offline play.  M&B (the first one) is only single player.  M&B Warband allow's you to play online / multi-player.
  5. Nebless

How to win?

I've found when starting the easiest way to get troops is to hit up the villages and recruit from there.  Then attack small NPC bandits to build up XP, wash and repeat.  Start cash will come from the loot from the dead bandits and will slowly build up.

As far as winning, the ultimate would be to take over the map of course.  But as you've pointed out that's a LOT of map.  I generally shoot for becoming a well known and loved vassal with holdings.  Being elected your factions Marshall is pretty good too.
  6. Nebless

Is this Mod still alive? it looks interesting

Work stopped a ways back, but it's very playable and visually a good looking game.  Well worth it.
  7. Nebless

A little more mythology in this game

Now I do think some side-quests would be nice, but of the "Please help my village.  A huge cyclops is terrorizing it" and when you go, you find a giant of a guy wearing a helmet where the eyeslit is fashioned to look like just one eye  or the minitour is just a shaggy haired guy wearing a lion skin.

Basically what could be the bases (in our terms) of the myths.  After all when someone's crops didn't grow they blamed it on the Gods/Godesses, not lack of irrigation or not rotating crops or letting the land lay fallow for a season.
  8. Nebless

A little more mythology in this game

"Despite the small timeframe gap subject, everything is meant to be as accurate as possible. The references are the classics, coinage, Mr. Sekunda's work (Osprey), excavated material researches, articles and advice from Mr. Stefanos (ΙΣΤΟΡΙΚΕΣ ΣΕΛΙΔΕΣ magazine author/researcher), and a few others. If anything is out of place and went unnoticed, feel free to give me a heads up."
    - Lynores -

I'm afraid you're not going to see much Hollywoodism in this mod as it's meant to be more towards the historical side of things.
  9. Nebless

On Warband (suggestions)

Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment

Lynores said:
    Yes, I've downloaded that source file. I'll try to merge it with the formations.

Just a heads up Lynores.  This mini-mod works with 1.132 only (according to it).  I DL'ed the latest WB 1.134 and plugged in the mini-mod but when I tried to start it up I got a heads up warning that it wasn't designed for anything BUT 1.132 and it probably wouldn't work with the current version of WB.

Didn't know if you'd caught that or not.
  10. Nebless

Poll - Alpha version

Unless you really need the feedback an Alpha version would give you (and it sounds like it may) I'd rather wait for the scenes.  The one thing that always seemed lacking with the M&B Pel War was the background flavor the scenes would have given it.
  11. Nebless

On Warband (suggestions)

I just stumbled across this Warband add-on, don't know if it's possible to hook it in or if it's been suggested (didn't see it when I searched) but it can be found listed under:
    The Caravanserai - Released Warband Mods >  Warband Mod List (updated 29.11.10) > Singleplayer Mods > Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment or

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142816.0.html

It's a pre-battle feature 'Mini-Mod' that ...

When planning your battle with the enemy, a presentation similar to the "heads-up" battle menu appears, allowing you to customize 4 orders to each of your divisions: an Initial Order (charge, hold, follow), two movement orders (Move Forward/Back 10 paces, Stand Closer, Spread Out, Mount and Dismount) and a weapon use order (chosen from the Native weapon use orders Fire At Will, Hold Fire, Any Weapon, Blunt Weapons). Movement orders can be repeated up to 4 times. Across the bottom are options to Reassess--return to the encounter menu; Scrap all--clear all orders; Prepare Orders--preview the order set up on the right panel; and Dispatch Orders--store the orders and return to the encounter menu.

12. Nebless

Greeks Preview pgs 10 -> 12

Welcome back. 

Since you're porting to WB, I guess that means I'll have to buy it now  :eek:
  13. Nebless

The Peloponnesian War: The Unofficial Add-On [Another new Poll]

Kmovies said:
    .. and where are  these buildings that lynore shown us...? they got lost with him?

They're inside the Pel Mod's Edit files as objects.
  14. Nebless

The Peloponnesian War: The Unofficial Add-On [Another new Poll]

tenerife_boy said:
    Ebin to make the Egean sea crossable, you could make birremes or trirremes to buy like a mod I saw in the past wich name I can´t remeber right now...but I´m sure you know what I´m talking about...  :lol:

The Hermomy series - Timeless Kingdom?  You can buy ships, have naval battles, that one?
  15. Nebless

QuickDagger´s Mod´s Mod - DOWNLOAD included

tenerife_boy said:
    why my troops don´t get in phalanx formation and only rebels do??? my army is like a vanilla one......  :neutral:

Well your picture isn't coming up but I'll take a blind stab at it. 

Are you hitting 'Backspace' to call up the formations/battle map?  If so that's the wrong one as it only goes to the vanillia version. 

You need to hit 'X' to call up the advanced formations used in the mod's mod.
Back
Top Bottom