Recent content by Nasferatu

1. POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

Ya I want big dane axe to hack my way through a bunch of wimps :smile:
  2. SUGGESTIONS

Ill be honest when i say i dont have much knowledge of what happened during this tiemline but I think its interesting that the Brytenwalda Oswald is suppoused to be an epic beast but his kingdom Bernaccia gets gobbled up by everyone within the first 30 days. each game ive played.

So maybe his kingdom should be made stronger?
  3. SUGGESTIONS

I like the unit names in its native tongue the only problem is I would like to know what is what

maybe in the troop tree there can be an english tranlslation for units

like it explains what a Geoth Engle is (ya i know its Medium infantry but Id rather know morea about the type of person)

like  "geoth engle is a landowner that was hired by the lord for bla bla bla"
  4. SUGGESTIONS

I built a guild hall in my one town and it still stays "poor and neglected".  In fact, I built all of the buildings.  How do you keep  a town prosperous?

this is what i do and it works each time

step one loot an enemy town (or as i do force them to give you ****)

step two give all trade goods to the poor town they get wealth based on their trade goods that they go to the market with and if they get free **** well nothings more profitable than pillaging :smile:

all my villages are prosperous hehe
  5. Combat realism in Brytenwalda the discussion

Didnt this mod have critical strikes incoperated last elease (didnt see any criticals now though)

I think spears and javalins should have a little higher attack but a great chance to deal a critical blow if possible. The major organs would be hard to hit through a shield but the throat and face is possible.
  6. SUGGESTIONS

hey now whores are a vital logistic neccesity for any army. lol

THey cost an arm and a leg too those &%$^# supply and demand i guess.
  7. BUG Reports v 1.331

Penda Pybbings banner whilest in combat is wrong

Its supposed to be the blue dragon but in combat its a white bird.
  8. SUGGESTIONS

I think banner guys and hornmen should be recruitable at castles as recruits (kind of like how you get advanced teir guys at towns) or they can just spawn in the castle.

I dont know if this is possible but AI lords sending messengers when they need assistance in battle or are being chassed by enemy lords.
  9. Incessant Clicking Noise - Bug or Feature?

I personally like the soundtrack for this mod alot and the ambients to

But i have a pretty good quality headphones so ya.
  10. Your Game So Far

I love this mod my two favorite things about it are

the epic battles once more than 3 lords are fighting at once.

this mod dosent overload the engine which is rare for overhaul mods :smile:

I force peasants to give me their stuff rather tahn loot which is alot faster and dosent put me in danger of attack.

i then get mercenaries at taverns which make up my early armies then i bother witht he useless peasant soldiers. lol
  11. Spears.

well spears have the same problem IRL lol wish you could choose what wooden weapons you take int he tournament with you.
  12. What's With the War Cleavers?

paint prevents rust.

So for that reason alone I would do it.
  13. Where Do You Recruit Norsemen/ Vikings.

Ironicly here in texas we had an entire section on old english era in english class (we half studied things on Beowulf)
  14. What's With the War Cleavers?

Its a very odd looking weapon lol
  15. What's With the War Cleavers?

Judgeing from its shape im guessing it can cleave through maile no problem but it probably has a hard time with plate. Or at least a harder time with plate.
Back
Top Bottom