Recent content by NamesBeenClaimed

1. Crash at "launching game"? Using steam

Sorry its just me being impatient, had to make a cup of tea inbetween haha it works fine after a 5 min load

Remove post please? Thanks
  2. Crash at "launching game"? Using steam

Exactly what i said in the title, dont understand why but it just freeze's on the loading screen when it says "launching game" Freshly installed and fresh "patch 3" installed Help? :?: :?
  3. reg KEY

well loged into my steam account like when i first installed it and it works. but only on steam and this is my prediciment because i want the game with out steam and i used to be able to have this... but why not now? and i had it befor by.

1 install the game from disc (include steam)
    2 uninstall it
    3 reinstall with a download

then they key would be loaded into my pc and would play fine but now it sitll asks for a key i even have both them installed at the same time...
    shame realy because i cant switch the game to my proper steam account so i want the game with out it and if i cant i will probly stop playing the game. waste of £ then
  4. reg KEY

only problem then steam dosnt accept this key on another account, i hate steam...
  5. reg KEY

thats exactly it i cant log into steam
  6. reg KEY

heres my situation, my steam account is not a option i dispise it and it wont even let me have MnB W with my civ account so iv tryed installing it from the download and problem is that asks for a 4x4 code how ever i have a 5x5 code (yes its shop bought) i tryed the regedit not sure if iv done it...
  7. Custom banners for Warband

Is the download upto date? having trouble downloading it from the link ? broken?
  8. Changing Village Faction Recruitment (warband)

strangly enough im getting loading error on settings when its loading up

Edit: also geting the same problem as panza trying to do it for native i was trying to intergrate it into mod "diplomacy"
  9. Changing Village Faction Recruitment (warband)

Thanks mate! gona take me a sec to wrap my head around this but i will get through it cheers
  10. Changing Village Faction Recruitment (warband)

i looked for some simple mods for warband where you capture a castle and the village now recruits that faction iv never tryed to mod M&B so Just Simple question how can i change the village recruitment faction when its castle has been captured?
  11. CTD

alright so this problem seems to accure after awhile of playing didnt have the problem yesterday (when i got it) as far as i know its only online problem but it keeps CTD'ing im guessing its the Dll. by this report reinstalled  second time now
  12. Multiplayer Freezing

alright so i can join a server and and as far as i can get is selecting faction and even when i select one i cant do a thing as far as i can see everyone is frozen in the postion they have been loaded in its the stragest of things iv not played a online game yet and just goten the game today
  13. [V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

Iv searched the listed known bugs and i see a lot with windows 7 (my OS) and my game is crashing at the end of every battle and everything is a first install i havnt even played native module since the reinstall anyone got help or ideas on the problem?

EDIT: it happens on end of tonurments and other battles but non iv had with the looters
Back
Top Bottom