Recent content by myshikai

1. myshikai

Barbarian Invasion

looks like we all don't know the answer. oh well, thanks for reading though.
  2. myshikai

Barbarian Invasion

Is there only a limited amount of denar circulating around the whole map? (Eg. If I get very very rich, will it pull down the prosperity of the villages, town and castles?)
  3. myshikai

I dont get it

I like the idea of this mod. It has a simulation where you build your castle from scratch and all that. This will be big if they will continue this.
  4. myshikai

Sigs for Custom Settlements

A very promising mod. I hope they will continue this.
  5. myshikai

Install to another computer

Thank you for the help. Upon looking in my email, I saw the serial key! Very well, time to download this game in the new desktop.
  6. myshikai

there was no serial, it was unlocked upon purchase (i am currently checking my hundred mesages in email just in case its there). Will it be ok if i burn the installer in this laptop and use it in my desktop? My desktop has higher specs than this old laptop, i was hoping i could play it again and in better quality this time. :eek:
  7. myshikai

bump
  8. myshikai

I dont know if anyone remember, there was a mount and blade sale, it was 5 or less than $5.00 during that time. I still have the installer here in my old laptop. We purchased a new desktop and I want to bring this game from this old lap top to the new desktop, what should i do?
  9. myshikai

Weapon Balancing (thoughts)

the horses. Whenever I killed an officer there is a chance that the horse will charge on me and run a little away from me. What I do is shoot them with a machine gun. Also machine gun accuracy is affected by terrain i noticed. If its just plain field, you can kill anything but if it has lots of ups and downs, even though you aim right, it wont hit them.
  10. myshikai

Your Ultimate Army

me and my 4 heroes. We are already a force to reckon with. I spend less everytime and we walk the map really fast.
  11. myshikai

Your Ultimate Army

Swadian knights,
  12. myshikai

mr. quickie

I think because you are mercenary. After the contract I choose not to extend and then I joined a faction and got a small poor village.
  13. myshikai

Beginner's Guide

at last. a wiiBC guide. thanks/
  14. myshikai

Siege Defence - How to?

you can defend it. For beginners like me, set the difficulty to the easiest and then start to make it more difficult if you think that you are ready for a harder battle. You can set your battle sizer to 25 [lowest] in the options. I used easy difficulty last night coz i defended Wercheg on my own against 8-10 khanate lords, they love me. I had 120+ troops [majority are swadian knights , vaegir knights and mercenary cavalry, few hired blades, archers]  kagainst 500+ they had like 3-5 attempts to siege me and I was lucky to survive, I was about to run out of funds because I cant get my ass out of the town, I cant make money, I was so close on having a huge debt, I was thankful they stopped the siege when I was about to run out of denars. Also they are a lot better archer than me, i was trying to kill some while they are stuck in the ladder and some arrows push me back almost every time so I decided to just go in the ladder, and break some skull. Ill back this up with my screenshots that I will upload later when i got home.
Back
Top Bottom