Recent content by musyna

1. musyna

B Oriental Kengeki Gaiden

@TheSmithy

Toasticuss said:
    SirKail said:
    this mod is really cool, but the MP Kengeki animations were better, why did you take out the ducking and overhead swings? cant get them back cause I cant find Kengeki. Help?
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2588

Replace the animations.txt from this one with yours
  2. musyna

@Blacklands Sweet Video, jump kills are always sick :3 (What are your comp specs?)

@Daft73 MOAR SCREENIES!!11!!1!

@LiadanGael Chinsagu no Hana - Elizabeth Drake
  3. musyna

@Glockman

Go ahead with the dedicated server, and you can do what you want with the config. 
  4. musyna

@guildswarsnrhk: I believe the servers are still only version 1.7 so the new 1.8 won't work as of yet so if want you can get together with friends or people here on the forum to play with you online. 

@MuffinMan: Was going to make the troop trees all original but didn't get to far...wait for next release we'll try to merge and expand the troop trees. 

p.s. Anyone have suggestions for troops? (besides colour coding them)
  5. musyna

Alright guys thanks for all the feedback.  We will keep all your ideas in mind as we continue working on the mod.  Keep them coming!
  6. musyna

@Smurfin We tried the Japan Map in past versions and many people complained about it being very bugged.  We'll see if we can fix it up a bit though. 

@ JE Joker Try to explain the error clearly because there are so many possibilities of what the problem could be.  The more info you give the better. 

Thanks for all the support.  I'm glad you like it, though if you have anymore suggestions  or general feedback (besides the Japan Map one) please share! 
  7. musyna

You have to make sure you download it all the way.  If your internet cuts off halfway through download it will see the download as complete.  So check the size of the file that you downloaded and the size it actually is on the MBRepository link. 
  8. musyna

Kengeki [B]

Why did you post this here...PM Shik if you want him to see this. 

9. musyna

Kengeki Gaiden [B]

Kengeki Gaiden Warbands Mod SERVER NAMES: Kengeki 1.7 and Multiplayer_COOP SERVER STATUS: ONLINE (MAX 30 PLAYERS) Kengeki 1.7 [MP ONLY] http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2483 Kengeki 1.8 [SP & MP] http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2588 Factions: Samurai rebels Shogunate...
  10. musyna

Kengeki Gaiden Warbands Mod SERVER NAMES: Kengeki 1.82 SERVER STATUS: OFFLINE (MAX 30 PLAYERS) Kengeki 1.82 [SP & MP] http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2696 Factions: Samurai rebels Shogunate Shinobi Angry Farmers Tenbatsu Khergit Zipang Zombies (Bandits) Plan: - Create an...
  11. musyna

Kengeki [B]

Must I keep repeating myself? The reason why the original Kengeki was removed was because there was no credit or permission.  End of story. 

Again if he wants the name Kengeki then tell him to ask us to change it. 

[quote author=Shik]
    From a quick look in the .brf files, I can tell you that:
    Almost every weapon from the kanabo to the tantos to the yaris in w-samurai-set.brf is stolen from Onin no Ran. In addition, numerous armors such as the Sohei monk armor and the straw hat are stolen from Onin no Ran. Ron Losey from http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/board,42.0.html is the original author of the weapon textures and models.
    In the animation files, new_rifle and new_rifle_crouch are taken from the 1866 mod, as well as the reloadmusketnew animation. These animations were originally made by Dain Ironfoot for The Peninsular War mod, and also used with permission by the 1866 mod. However, Kengeki has neither credited nor sought the permission of the original authors.

Stealing resources from other mods without permission and credit is a disgrace. I have not bothered to list all of the stolen meshes and textures, for to do so would take far too long, as it's obvious to me that Kengeki simply lifted every single model and texture from Onin no Ran and other mods.
    [/quote]

[quote author=Janus]
    I've gone ahead and removed all versions of this mod from the Repository. Using content from other mods or games without permission is not acceptable. Since the person primarily responsible is the original Kengeki author, I've removed his upload access.
    As for posting download links to the forum here for such mods which are hosted on other download sites, that is also not acceptable. [/quote]

For now it's up to the moderators...
  12. musyna

Kengeki [B]

Here now, I'm just saying he made a mistake.  Swordsusa pointed out his mistake.  Now if I were Yuias I would of tried to get the permissions this time (which Swordsusa did).  I would of tried to get some help from the forums (The Forge or Pioneers Guild) which he did not do.  He may have only speak Japanese but looking at some of the translators out there he could easily get his ideas/questions across.  That being said he could have joined our team, took lead and get his mod done the proper way.  Now you say that he may have done some actual work on the mod.  You didn't think about my example.  If you did release someone else's mod in another forum then I would message the moderator to get it taken down as we didn't give you permission.  Again your not fully reading my post (permission is key).  It seems that you have to live and learn as here is another tip, your post is biased and you have not looked into the situation as much as I have. 
    v_1 said:
    But I'm rather empathized toward to Yuias.

As I stated in my last post if you want us to change the name get Yuias to ask us to. 
  13. musyna

Kengeki [B]

Alright I see why you are not so happy, but if you look on the credit list on the first post Yuias is the first on the list.  And nowhere does it say we are official anywhere...check the download link too.  From reading some other post Yuias may have credited other people's work but did not ask permission to use them in his mod which is the key point here.  Plus it's worse that he released as his own mod.  Sorry but compiling parts of other mods and integrating them into your own mod is not really a mod and you cannot take much credit for it.  Though I still gave him credit as being a catalyst of the project.  We may change the name if he really feels strongly that he wants Kengeki as his own.  I read on the 2ch site that swordsusa is seen as a hijacker of the mod.  Think about it.  Think about it real hard.  I could take some other mod's resources then put them under a new name and change the names of the npc and it would be unique to me. 

14. musyna

Kengeki [B]

lol found their thread: http://yuzuru.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/game/1295143303/601-700

I read from the link below that his stuff was removed for using items from other mods without giving credit...we have permission to use the items and we give them credit so that is why we call it more official.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,152380.msg3661511.html#msg3661511
  15. musyna

Kengeki [B]

From the looks of it Yuias is going in another direction with this new mod; judging by the look of the armor.  I also believe that since he's working on it with the Japanese modding community it will be made for the Japanese players.  This mod is intended for English players and will be going for it's original goal of having mostly Japanese (fantasy) factions. 

p.s. whats the link for this new mod that he's working on...
Back
Top Bottom