2) Level Inventory Management skill 2 up to 3, extend inventory 6 more
    3) Put 6 items into the bottom of inventory
    4) Talk to a regular soldier to see his equipment through party UI
    5) The 6 items in the bottom of inventory disappear
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    6) Level Inventory Management skill 2 up to 5, extend inventory 18 more
    7) repeat (3) and (4), The 18 items in the bottom of inventory disappear
    :cool: The bug will not happen if I talk to companions instead regular soldiers to see their equipment

This is a new one.  I have not personally seen this bug before and it hasn't been reported before.  I haven't made any changes to this aspect of the code.  Did you make any changes to the mod?  Which version of Warband are you using?

Warband V1.173
    and I only change the battle_size to 2.0000 (rgl_config.txt).

Is there anything else strange with that save-game?  I am wondering if the save is corrupt.

I do not know if my save is corrupt. But on my day 430,everything is alright except demolish my outpost.
    After demolishing the outpost before enlist a patrol, my whole party will vanish from the map,but if I enlist a patrol before demolishing,then I will be fine.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Does anyone have the same bug of items disappear?

I found this link on the Diplomacy for WB 1.172 board regarding the bug.  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324014.msg8867414.html#msg8867414

The person found out what was causing his problem: "I`ve found what causes the trouble with dissapearing items. It happens when you are talking with your regular troops (not companions) and then trying to put something from their inventory to yours. The last six items from the bottom of your inventory will disapear."

Is this what is happening in your game?  If so, then problem is solved- the look at regular troops equipment is only to look but not to add to like you might with a companion.  Let me know if this is the case with your game.

Yes, you are right,  I once tried to put their gears into mine. I think that cause game save corrupt. Thanks~
  2. Bug Reports for Version 2.5

Redleg said:
    Mtwh said:
    Redleg said:
    Mtwh said:
    Bug Title : Inventory Items Disappear
    Version : 2.52 (2018/8/:cool:
    Description :
    1) I start a new game with Inventory Management skill 2
    :cool: The bug will not happen if I talk to companions instead regular soldiers to see their equipment

This is a new one.  I have not personally seen this bug before and it hasn't been reported before.  I haven't made any changes to this aspect of the code.  Did you make any changes to the mod?  Which version of Warband are you using?

Warband V1.173

Is there anything else strange with that save-game?  I am wondering if the save is corrupt.

I do not know if my save is corrupt. But on my day 430,everything is alright except demolish my outpost.
    After demolishing the outpost before enlist a patrol, my whole party will vanish from the map,but if I enlist a patrol before demolishing,then I will be fine.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Does anyone have the same bug of items disappear?
  3. Bug Reports for Version 2.5

Redleg said:
    Mtwh said:
    Description :

Warband V1.173
  4. Bug Reports for Version 2.5

Description :
  5. What a great mod

What a great mod and how patient the moderators are!! I really have a lot of fun in this mod. Happy to see the evolution of Silverstag. Windyplains , Dawg of War , and all guys who help to suggest , support and forge this mod, i just want to say thanks !
  6. For Warband V1.158??

Windyplains said:
    The mod must use WSE in order to work and that currently requires 1.153.  The WSE copy included in the with Silverstag will force a copy of 1.153 to load (if you start using the WSE Loader) if you are using a newer version than 1.153.  So it should work with 1.158 just as it has with 1.154.

Windyplains,thank you.
  7. For Warband V1.158??

Is the latest Silverstag version working stably for Warband V1.158??? (10/08/2013)
  8. Historic Thread for Floris Workshop Development.

Version 0.13 Released!  HURRAY !!   :grin:
    Save Game Compatibility: Broken!  OH NO ~~   :mad:
  9. Historic Thread for Floris Workshop Development.

I have 1 Town 4 Castle and 7 Village,and my villages are not raid by enemy,whatever my kingdom is at war or at peace,the weekly rents from my all villages are all none.But rents from towns or castles are regular,Does anyone also have this problem?
    It is very strange.
  10. Historic Thread for Floris Workshop Development.

Hello,Windyplains and TehGanker,I think I find that how to recreate the problem about Clone Parties.
    First,I want to say thanks to Windyplains about the Fix Function to help me,it works!!I will upload the screenshot on the assembla site.

And then,I'll tell you how to recreate this bug.It is not complicated.There are some situations.
    I will divide into three parts A,B and C.

(A) Normal
    Talk to a vassal -> click"I want to give some troops to you" -> Give him troops or upgrade soliders ->Click "Done" -> Click "I must beg my leave" -> Everything is OK.

(B) Problem
    Talk to a vassal -> click"I want to give some troops to you" -> Do nothing (No giving and No upgrading) ->Click "Done" -> Click "I must beg my leave" -> One small clone party (only Companions) shows up.

(C) Problem-1
    Talk to a vassal -> click"I want to give some troops to you" -> Do nothing (No giving and No upgrading) -> Click "Done" -> Do not exit and click "I want to give some troops to you" again -> Do nothing again-> Click "Done" -> Click "I must beg my leave" to exit -> One small clone party and one big clone party (campanions and soliders) show up.

(C) Problem-2
    Talk to a vassal -> click"I want to give some troops to you" -> Do nothing (No giving and No upgrading) -> Click "Done" -> Do not exit and click "I want to give some troops to you" again -> Give him troops or upgrade soliders -> Click "Done" -> Click "I must beg my leave" to exit -> One big clone party (campanions and soliders) shows up.

If repeat (C),there will be a lot of reborn clone parties.
    To avoid this bug,once you click"I want to give some troops to you",you must give him troops or upgrade soliders,if you do nothing,clone parties show up.

Windyplains,I will upload the save game on the assembla site for your testing.
    There is a vassal "Sebula" in Curaw and a vassal "Azadun" outside Curaw.They can help for recreating this bug.

Btw, I try to give a lot troops to vassals,but everything is ok~ so,I think B and C are the reasons to cause the clone parties problem.Maybe you can find more.

Anyway,thanks a lot for help us.
  11. Historic Thread for Floris Workshop Development.

Windyplains said:
    Thank you.  That pretty much confirms what is causing it.  A spare party is created to track what you gave up (compares your current party to the one you came in with) and that party should normally get removed.  Seems if you speak to too many vassals (and give each troops) the mod loses track of which parties to remove so a ghost gets left behind.

So it means that I should not give troops to my vassals to avoid this situation,even if I use the corrected fix ? or I can still give troops to my vassals if I use the fix?
    I think that Court Steward cause this bug/problem before,so I misunderstood the Court Steward. :smile:
  12. Historic Thread for Floris Workshop Development.

Windyplains said:
    Did either of you give troops to one of your vassals?

Yes,I did,I gave troops to my vassals many times.
  13. Historic Thread for Floris Workshop Development.

TehGanker said:
    I struck with this bug to, posted screen here pare weeks ago. To resolve this confusing trouble i unload all of my troops @ town garrison and catch this patrol. Well, i have an choice in interaction strings to attack this group ,I attacked them and defeated it easy, and patrol disappeared.
    Thanks,you give me a good idea.
    Ok,although I have no choice in interaction strings to attack this group,but I follow this patrol and when they fight with bandits,I go to the battle and aid bandits to defeat the patrol,I am so happy,but my companions are all hurt.
    Unfortunately, in a few minutes,the undead patrol with undead heroes show themself again. :mad:
  14. Historic Thread for Floris Workshop Development.

Windyplains said:
    Mind hosting a copy of your game on the assembla site?  If nothing else I can simply remove them from the game.

Should I only upload one save file? I have upload my save file on the assembla site.
    Thanks for help~
    The file name is Mtwh-MyClonePatrol.sav,and I do not modify anything in the game expect Battle Size.
  15. Historic Thread for Floris Workshop Development.

After I appoint a Court Steward,I tell him to host a tournament,and immediately command him return my party,and then I find a Clone patrol army of myself in map,its name is "Patrol (commoners)". Does anyone know how to remove it from map,because I can not kill or fight with them,and the clone patrol dialog is the same with a Court Steward. But if the patrol fights with other outlaw or bandits and lose, my companies will also get hurt  immediately wherever I am. It is very annoying. :???: I try to appoint a Captain of guard to check if I have any patrol,but the captain tell me there is no patrol now.
Back
Top Bottom