Recent content by Mondo_DK

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Will they get ex for that? Will xp be shared by whole party like tourney field?
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Has tourney fields been removed? Wanted to train troops a few lvls but can see the places to train them.
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

eatme said:
    My 50c: I like this way (locked diplomacy) way better than earlier mod versions, when the agreements and wars changed every f*ing week. You wouldn't enjoy such GP trust me.

Was it worse than normal warband? I Know there are more factions and therefore more popups about wars, trade etc. and that could get annoying. It is just so cool how every game in normal warband is different (because the war changes)

Cozur said:
    As explained many, many times, there are multiple reasons for the locked diplomacy.

First of all, it's lore friendly.

Second of all, it was also done to reduce the erratic diplomacy present before the current system. Everyone would constantly fight everyone and Essos would invade Westeros and vice versa. It was a ******** mess.

Thirdly, if you really want to start a new war, you can always conquer and claim your own kingdom, and then make peace/war as you see fit.

And last, but not least, if you don't want to be a vassal of a kingdom constantly at war, feel free to serve the Vale or Dorne.

But still thinks this mod just fells a bit dull with no changes in the war and especially in the east (always at war in the books). Know you say the diplomacy isnt locked for factions, But they still dont fight. My plan with game was to go to the east fight as a sellsword in their wars. Perhaps change side a couple of time. Whatever needed to get a trained army and rich. But there is no war.

Another thing, i like the what ifs (to make each game different)
    - What if Renly won the war with stanis and it was him vs the lannisters
    - What if Dorne used the war to backstab the old enemies of the Reach
    - What if a faction in the east used the war to attack westeros

Long text. But really hope it is possible to have the diplomaci lock be a choice (if it isnt to much work). Other things i have noticed.

- In floris there was a menu when camping to change mod settings (example the shield bash key). Would be nice to have this added (smaller thing).
    - Can´t see flags over troops in sea battle. Hard to figure out who is the enemy.
    - Sometimes when getting to land you dont get the disembark option and will stay a ship.

Edit: Last comment. Just called your mod dull. But still like it a lot. Just wantet to add my comments. It is a really good work you've done here.
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Ok. have been playing for 90 days and still no war. Is this normal? Can i turn off the locked diplomacy for Westeros somehow (better like more dynamic wars of normal warband, would like to have it in westeros)?
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

cbowd36 said:
    Will locked diplomacy be optional in future versions?

Is diplomacy locked? So factions wornt change who attacks who? Just startet a game a decided to fight a bid in the east. None of the factions were at war, so just attacked bandits for a while. Will the factions in the east never start wars among eachother?

If true can i turn this of somehow?
  6. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Actually read 35 % in the Wiki too. But then it said 25 % 2 others places. So went with 25 %. But could be both.
  7. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Read on m&b Wiki that there is a penalty of 25 % when using 2 hand sword in one hand. Apparently applies to all 2 handed swords when you are on horse (always swinging with one hand when riding).
  8. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

What blunt weapon do you guys consider to be the best? Both 2 handed and 1 handed.

So have been playing a bit of M&B Warband for years and not until the other day did i figure out the difference between c, b and p weapons and the speed/damange penalty for using basterd swords with 1 hand.
  9. Companion relations

Haha woops saw that wrong. he dislikes Borcha and Artimenner. Does Borcha dislike Deshavi, Klethi and Ghazwan?
  10. Companion relations

Hey. Downloaded the mod and im loving it. But there is something im unsure about with the new companion relations. Ghazwan dislikes Artimenner and Baheshtur. But this mean that these 2 companions also dislike him. So that Baheshtur in total dislikes Katrin, Marnid and Ghazwan or is it an only...
  11. Floris Default Troop Tree Guide

How do i hire townsmen and refuges?

I know i can get farmers and peasant women by attacking bandits group with prisoners. Is there any otherway to hire them?
Back
Top Bottom