Recent content by MnB-Fanatic

1. [FF] Glory of Antaria - Second Calling

X-Warrior-X said:
    pretty good, been wondering when my favorite past time is gonna get finished (second calling)

I'd be lying if I gave you a date. This project is postponed indefinitely. I could give you a summary of my notes and thoughts about the quadrilogy tomorrow, if you'd like : ) It could give some closure.
  2. [FF] Glory of Antaria - Second Calling

X-Warrior-X said:
    MnB-Fanatic said:
    Hi there.

how ya been?

Good good : ) haven't played MnB for awhile and thus been inctive in the forums. How about you?
  3. Galactic Sin Mk. II Space RP - Accepting Applications.

I want to do this, I would like to use the character I started with last time.

EDIT: here's the character bio I used last time with some changes :smile: I would like to be Chief Science officer if it is okay.

Name: Falyka Falmoril

Race: Human

Description: about 5' 2'' tall, pale skin and mid length brown hair, whole body filled with cybernetics, most of which though are hidden inside. Overall looks like a normal, but fragile human being.

Former Occupation: None

Current Occupation: Chief Scientist and Engineer

Current Location: Chief Science Officer on board Galactic Sin

Weapons: None

Equipment: Tech tool kit, G 23 diagnostic tool, standard issue empire lab coat.

Bio:
    Falyka was born in the colony of Fareldar, near the edge of Empire space. He was born with extremely rare disease called Ridorfs Syndrome, the syndrome affects the body's nervous system, causing body's neural pathways to transmit and receive information ten times more faster than an average human. This causes the victims to have huge difficulties to concentrate and makes them hugely impulsive. Because Falyka was from a low class family, his mother and father didn't have any money for medical examinations and the boys condition was kept unchecked. When Falyka reached the age of 6, he was already feeling severe symptoms caused by the syndrome, breathing difficulties, adrenaline bursts and severe blackouts. During that year Fareldar was raided by pirates several times. On one occasion Falyka was wounded and he was transported to a Human ship Borealis to be treated for his injuries. During his time there, the ship's doctors concluded that he had Ridorfs Syndrome.

Falyka's parents were paid to not tell anyone about their children and Falyka was taken into an extremely secret and high tech facility, located deep outside the known star charts. There he took part in a top secret program called "Project Mindstorm", a project where 20 children suffering from Ridorfs Syndrome were studied and experimented on. The project tried to use cybernetics as a way to enhance the intelligence of the subject, by helping the subject to process the knowledge poured into him by his ultra-active nervous system. After hundreds of billions of credits, ten years and 19 subjects later the breakthrough was achieved. Subject 20 aka. Falyka, was the first subject to achieve consciousness after the extensive implantation of cybernetics inside his body. And trough extensive training program Falyka became superiorly intellect opposed to any other human, or alien for that matter. Still Falyka was a subject of extreme hyperactivity and impulsiveness, because Ridorfs syndrome is in all respects still an incurable disease. After reaching the age of 22 Falyka was recruited by Empire to a secret project as the main scientist. After an attack to the research station Falyka joined the crew of Galactic Sin.
  4. Tales of Great Fortune - A fantasy RP. -Active- Accepting RPers.

Incaa, I love the RP stuff you do, I'm defo in after this week when I'm free as a bird. (I have matriculation exams this week [Basically they are THE exams that pretty much define rest of my life])
  5. [FF] Glory of Antaria - Second Calling

I've been wanting to end this story one way or the other for a long while. In few weeks I should have nothing than free time. So, we'll see : ) No promises.
  6. Galactic Sin Mk. II Space RP - Accepting Applications.

**** YES, I'm so in, but I can only start in 2 weeks. I might do a new character. Awesome.
  7. Sword of Damocles RP concept - volunteers wanted

Hello there : ) You need more players?
  8. Space RP (Galactic Sin) Off-topic chatter.

Come-on, lets do this. Lets revive this ****. Falyka is one of the most deepest characters I've ever created for RP and I have so much more to give. I'll put "Notify me of replies" to every thread. And I'll post more stuff tomorrow, if there has been interraction between the world and my character.
  9. [FF] Glory of Antaria - Second Calling

killer110 said:
    Then why don't you get an Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny with them and cut them down?

Haha : D There's stuff coming, don't worry.
  10. [FF] Glory of Antaria - Second Calling

I am currently not posting because I'm once again dealing with enormous writers block.
  11. Drake:The random Adventure(join in if you want)

Everything exploded.
    THE END.

12. [FF] Glory of Antaria - Second Calling

MorrisB said:
    MnB - Fanatic ? Arch ? Dear God, you're both around again ! ...just like me... No doubt this is a divine sign from The One !
    If this luck continues, maybe vonmistont will be back as well  :roll:

Welcome back dude, many were missing you  :smile:

I never left! Sort of.. : D But, yeah, totally, When I finish my scifi book, I might even add a link here to it :p
  13. [FF] Glory of Antaria - Second Calling

bamp. Believe it or not I haven't given up on Ariadram's tale. I'm just currently over occupied by my first try to break the ice in the sci-fi deparment, a new book titled Void. I might some day even try to publish it, who knows. I'm also currently working on a edited version of the Last King of Antaria, which will most likely be done by christmas. : )
  14. Space RP (Galactic Sin) Off-topic chatter.

I'm waiting for some dialogue between me and incaa, lets hope he gets back.
Back
Top Bottom