Recent content by mingebag7

1. Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

Started a new game multiple times and the lords all spawn without shields. Checked using Morgh's and confirmed that they're supposed to, even fired up Native and saw that lords spawn with shields there. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm using the Expanded troop trees.
  2. Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

Yamato Nagamaki is upside down. People hold it by the blade and swing the handle at enemies. All other nagamakis work fine, I'm using Geko/Sugu 3.1.
  3. New troop not spawning with correct equipment

Also, I noticed that the game doesn't spawn my yojimbo, or hired gunners with the correct equipment either. If anyone could tell me where to remove this script it would be great.
  4. New troop not spawning with correct equipment

So I replaced the Veteran Hired Warrior with a "Nanban Mercenary", which is supposed to be some vague representation of a Portuguese musketeer for hire. I've set him to spawn with a certain chest piece (the half plate, from Sugoroku I think) and he does in the tavern. But when I enter a battle...
  5. Not receiving equipment on promotion

Hi, I'm playing the Floris mod and I added the arquebuses and bullets in the items list to some troops. When I promote as a freelancer to that soldier, though, I don't get the arquebus or bullets. I've also set the weapons to be merchandise, and they haven't shown up in shops yet.
  6. Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

I edited the troops so that A4 Sarranid Garips could get arquebuses, but when I promoted I didn't get my arquebus. How do I fix this?
  7. Spear overhead stab?

Has anyone figured out how to add an overhead thrust with spears, preferably for both 1 and 2 handed stances? I know Gekokujo or its submod Sugoroku has the animation, but I've no idea how to bring that animation over to this mod.
  8. Larger armies

There should be a utility called TweakMB somewhere that lets you change party sizes and things, as well as other gameplay settings.
Back
Top Bottom