Recent content by miclee1

1. miclee1

What Video Game Raps Do People Want To See?

jacobhinds said:
    Listen to Battlesong by Deltron 3030. It's not about a specific video game per se, but it's written like someone playing cyberpunk street fighter. The guy who wrote it was basically a speedrunner in the 1990s.

There's also this guy.

Other than that though the closest you'll get are the many thousands of one-line video game references in hiphop. Most rappers are video game fans in one way or another but they very rarely make them a subject of an entire song.
    Yep, I've heard Battlesong, really awesome track. I've wanted to do something along those lines where it's basically a "gaming" track yet not directly about anything specific. Just needs the right content and atmosphere.

TheFlyingFishy said:
    yandere simulator plz
    Tempting.
  2. miclee1

Untitled. said:
    Rap is a blight on the world. But you could do Robot Unicorn Attack.
    Rap is quite the opposite of a blight. The commercialization of rap is a blight. Hip-hop in its totality is a culture that pushes positivity, peace and unity.

Robot Unicorn Attack would make for a hilarious song though.
  3. miclee1

So I've got really into hip-hop in recent years. Right now one such thing I'm working on is a Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns rap with none other than Dan Bull(http://youtube.com/douglby). As the title says, what other gaming raps are people interested in seeing? Any suggestions or ideas are much...
  4. miclee1

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

I give it a cool 6.67 / 8. If the rest were colour rather than white, it'd be a full 9.
  5. miclee1

What be on yer mind?

RabbleKnight said:
    Docm30 said:
    The point is, RabbleKnight, people are allowed to do stupid things and make mistakes without deserving death.
    I know that but if you DIE because of your stupidity it was your own bloody fault.

If i see someone sniffing paint or doing anything like that i WILL help them get off their stupid habit but if they die from it they SEARCHED for it.
    A friend of mine died of huffing. She did not search for it. She was in immense pain and dealt with mental illness.
  6. miclee1

What be on yer mind?

My statement stands.
  7. miclee1

What be on yer mind?

RabbleKnight said:
    Maboobs said:

I'm just gonna assume you're retarded.

The headline would clearly mention he died from sexual asphyxiation. That is the kind of **** the media gobbles up. Therefore your question was of immense stupidity. Common sense would tell you he probably didn't die by suicide of sexual asphyxiation.
    He didn't even LINK AN ARTICLE so i asked.
    I'm not retarded, they just had to ****ing answer my question instead of blowing thing out of proportion.

Don't say retarded things about such a beloved person's death, then.
  8. miclee1

Name Change Log

I guess I should post in here that I'm technically "Miclee1" and was changed to "Miclee" a long while back. Like, years.
  9. miclee1

What be on yer mind?

You still seem like a twat for saying it, Rabble.
  10. miclee1

What made you sad today? v.IV

The fact Robin Williams is dead... I'm in shock. No celebrity death has really ever affected me until this... dude was my childhood and inspiration. O Captain, my Captain...
  11. miclee1

What be on yer mind?

God damn... this is one of those deaths that really shake you. I'm tearing up... rewatching Dead Poets Society tonight for sure. Goes to show, even the saddest people can hide behind the guise of a clown...
  12. miclee1

Minecraft

Bruhhhhhh.
  13. miclee1

Caribbean!

Miclee said:
    If I had to make a logical guess, they're reworking the game to be on whatever engine M&B2 is on.
    ****ing hell, I was wrong. Caribbean is fun though.
  14. miclee1

The Duck and Spackle Bar Mk. II

Miclee walks into the bar, wondering where everybody went. A thick layer of dust covers the counter. It's almost as if everybody vanished without a trace. Walking behind the counter he grabs an unknown bottle, pops the top, and begins to drink in solace.
Back
Top Bottom