Recent content by MercerQC

1. MercerQC

Custom Uniform All White

Not sure what is wrong, I made a custom uniform, it works for me but when I share it with others, they see the uniform all white. I shared them the .brf prussianuniform that I edited with openbrf. I gave them the texture files as well that are linked with the .brf Here is the link of the...
  2. MercerQC

Changing hat variables for a unit

I'm trying to make a custon uniform for the landwehr. I'm working with openbrf and from what I realized the officer and the ranker uses the same variation of hats. Is it possible to say for exemple I want the officer to use the hat1 and the rankers to use the hat2, cause right now, If I am not...
  3. MercerQC

Looking for volunteering for NA linebattles

If you don't want to partake in the most important LineBattle of our week... why would we keep you?

Complaining about the Events we are in, on the forums, and then asking to Merc for another regiment.

You can go and send your availability for all the other days of the week as well.

Have a good one my friend!

4. MercerQC

FSE : Battle Cry of Freedom

K-64 said:
    I "have nothing to answer" as you so failed to actually put in a logical place, because you had posted nothing that warranted an answer. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Lol...
    Seriously, why am I even replying to this.

Your mommy must be so proud to have such a smart and unpretentious **** like you as a kid.

My time on this forum is over, I enjoyed a lot my last 15minutes.
    It was a great pleasure to meet you all fun and caring folks

Peace out my friends
  5. MercerQC

I just love how when you have nothing to answer, you just use insults and mockeries.
    And then you judge me as someone brainless.

That makes so much sense
  6. MercerQC

Goker said:
    Let me point out which part you misunderstood.
    Splintert said:
    They're requesting money in exchange for input on the game before they've done anything. It'd be like going on Kickstarter with designs for a game on lined paper expecting money.
    See, what he actually has a problem with is not the donation. It is the feedback/suggestions not being paid attention to*/allowed unless a donation is made.

Go a few pages back and you will see where the discussion started from.

*At least not much attention as the feedback of people who has paid.

Dude your funny... If you don't like the idea, just don't donate.
    Why are you so pissed off about this that you have replied 4 or 5 times on this thread about how much you hate their policy.
    If you hate it and you disagree... just don't bother about it, don't donate, don't play the game.
    If people believe in the project and in the people in it, why the hell do you even care. It's their money and we live in a free world(for most of it)

K-64 said:
    I wouldn't bother Goker. These people have more money than brains (although that doesn't rule out any shortages of finances either, truth be told), you're not going to get through to them

I can do what ever I want with my money. Why do you even care so much that this money is not well spent?

I just don't understand why all the negativity in this thread. Those guys are taking a huge risk making this game. But all you guys care is... bouu bouu I wanted them to release more features on NW.

You guys really need to start respecting people that takes huge risks like that, especially those that supports them with donations.

7. MercerQC

The Champions of The Americas [Caribbean and Central America NOM]

I'm sure Zorkoth deserves this more then me.

I might be a cool guy, but I am not that great in melee.

It's cool to see my good friends from the 1stFKI supporting me, but I don't deserve that title.
  8. MercerQC

Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8TR4Wxzmio
  9. MercerQC

Got two headshot with the pistol tonight... always feels good
  10. MercerQC

millander can be so demanding... I hate him
  11. MercerQC

Applications will be closed on Monday, so if you want to join us, before to apply with us on http://www.1stFKI.com
  12. MercerQC

We are starting a new recruitment policy.

1 week of recruitment
    then,
    2 weeks of trainings and evaluations.

We want to make sure we have dedicated people in our ranks.

If you are already in the regiment, you will also have to prove that you deserve to stay with us.

Skills are not that important, it's all about personality and maturity.
Back
Top Bottom