Recent content by Medlico

1. Medlico

Bug Reporting HQ

At Haen, so far I have been able to do the 'Train peasants against bandits quest' three times in a row, beginning one quest straight after finishing the one before it. I've only encountered this in Haen so far.
  2. Medlico

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Inanch-Bilge said:
    Didn't he said tomorrow ?  :neutral:
    Shhh. Let them hope and dream.
  3. Medlico

[EU Events] Sea Battle 4h PM GMT Sunday 25/08

If you do something like the desert battle again, the only change i'd make would be to have an admin at each spawn, (This is directed more towards the infantry faction) as the time in-between spawning and waiting to get back out created far too many teamkillers and trolls in general. Other than that, it was brilliant and I think that events like this should happen each weekend.
  4. Medlico

Anyone else miss Frontier?

And it limits buffalo hunting, when they run off the edge.
  5. Medlico

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

sjoerddz said:
    the mods movie based so....
    Visually, it's the movies. Lore-wise and all the other stuff is based on the books.
  6. Medlico

Coureurs des Bois

You've posted in the wrong bit.
  7. Medlico

It's been out for a few weeks, and it only went to a group of ten people at the most.
  8. Medlico

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

And i'm about to blow even more off. Please try and avoid posting  more than once in a row, either make a big one or use the modify button.
  9. Medlico

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Hitman™ said:
    If you're going to try and troll people with a fake download link, at least try and do it well and not use a youtube link.
  10. Medlico

new map: NEW SPAIN

You can a buy banner for the third faction at the colonist tavern. Slight bug?
  11. Medlico

[Map]Great Plains *NEW SCREENSHOTS*

Orthodox_Knight said:
    Is that new map !? :grin: I like it but how big it will be ? (600 KB) ?
    LionsOfBavaria said:
    I am trying to limit the download to under 600kb so that performance will be good.
    Second time you've asked now.
  12. Medlico

An Announcement on the Mod's status and development

You'll probably need more RAM, and as for the other two, I have no idea how they relate to anything, i'm not brilliant with computers.
  13. Medlico

PF_Official_HCRP [Closed]

He'll send it you via PM.
  14. Medlico

New Map Project - Gold Rush!

Good luck, sounds like an interesting idea.
Back
Top Bottom