Recent content by McDoogle

1. Chancellor no longer able to send gifts

Did anyone get around to fixig the no gifts from chancellor issue?
  2. Chancellor no longer able to send gifts

What if you never made a wagon?

Is there a way to reintroduce this feature?

it was Extremely hlpful and saved you having to deliever letters
  3. Town Hates me but the villages love me??

Oh interesting,

I had forgotten about taxes...

I will try that first.

I always build a religious converter asap,however the city was fine and was same faith

Anyone else got any ideas as well?
  4. Town Hates me but the villages love me??

Howdy, So i started my own kingdom... i might have cheated a lil to help get the bowl rolling, but i took Din Cado and set myself up. I am in a was with dumnonia which has stretched out for a few months and my town Din Cado HATES me, i am at like -11 rep with them... i dont understand why? All...
  5. Chancellor no longer able to send gifts

I have been having this issue for along time.

I remember in the earlier versions of Brytenwalda that you could speak to your Chancellor and send out a gift of say wine (which was in yoru household storage thing), which you could do as many times as you had wine or mead, then when you went out into the map you cld see these little bands of 20 spearmen taking your gift to the lord (your factions or others) and increases your like meter with them...

This made recruiting new vassals SOOOO much easier...

What happened to this feature???

Did it get moved or removed or??
  6. competitions

I simply put the shield on my back and use the spear with two hands, it allows you to swing it which makes you faster then axe wielders but not sword wielders... its all in the hips :wink:
  7. Starting Points

I honestly cant be the only one here who finds this mod super easy in the start?

Always start in northern wales, solo it and get to as many villages as you can, follow lords when they go out on patrol and pick up as much Silver, Mineral and Stone as you can. by the time you have depleted the villages in wales (takes a few days in game) you can travel out to Mieria and sell.

Most bandits are killed off by now along the trade routes, the lords are out either patrolling or fighting each other scaring off bandits.

Once you sell, buy a horse right away (i get the quickest i can afford, blowing most of my money) then travel back to wales and repeat a couple times. Its time consuming, its boring but you make MONEY!

After 5-6 trips i had two wineries and had won two tournaments because your travel to the towns with tournaments to compete and sell your stock

Then as things get going get troops, enough to scare away bandits dont bother training them yet as they will just cost you money, keep up your trade routes until you have enough renown and wineries to set out either as a vassal or a king.

Biggest thing with this game is becoming a merchant and avoid fighting anywhere but tournaments until you can make enought o outfit yourself with some decent weapons.

Thats is you want to eventually become king :smile:
  8. Questions about domestic policies and vassals - need help bad

I didnt realize they came to you?

Were they actual lords defecting or just random nobels?

Did you give them castles or villages as Fiefs?

9. becoming king

And that by rights you shouldnt be able to take castle right after castle unless you cheat :razz:

Other option is to ask to be released from oath and then just go and take a castle, this will make you an automatic king :smile:
  10. Weird glitches

Yup,

had same issue, reinstall M&B warband to different folder then fresh install of Brytenwalda. And update your graphics card
  11. Inflated Coinage?

Why not just copy the same money system in WOW, Copper, Silver, Gold.

12. Tax inefficienty

What do you click to send the gifts? i have tried all the options and none work, when i click on the "send a message to a lord" it just says nevermind from me.
  13. Tax inefficienty

Should be able to by talking to your minister

does your chancellor let you send gifts to lords?
  14. Tax inefficienty

So whats safe to have to have low or none?
  15. Tax inefficienty

oh, i control entire south west, cornwall... that might be why?
Back
Top Bottom