Recent content by Malik-Shah

1. Malik-Shah

How do I refuse a fief?

Your only option to my knowledge is to vote for somebody else to get it. However the AI has a tendency to prioritize giving a new lord their own fief ASAP.

Thanks! I didn't get that option, not enough influence, guess I'll reload an earlier save to get rid of the fief.
  2. Malik-Shah

How do I refuse a fief?

Hey all, Quick question, tonight i joined the Northern Empire, about 15 hours into my campaign. But then they took a castle in the Aserai Lands and they immediatly voted to give it to me, without me getting a chance to refuse the castle (I could only abstain). Is there a way to refuse this...
  3. Malik-Shah

Increasing horse size

Hey all, I've been trying to increase the size of some horses in the game, however i'm not having much luck getting it to work. I use MORGH'S mod tools, and these give 2 different "scales" for horses, 100 (almost all horse) and 112 (large armored warhorses). I've looked around the forums and...
  4. Malik-Shah

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

20k Denars and 25 honor. Atm my honor rating is 112, i have 270k denars and 2923 renown. Could be the honor, i did spend a lot, seeing as i already founded 4 chapters of the order.. ill get my honor up to 125, see what happens.
  5. Malik-Shah

I did that, however when i select found a new order, my only options are "Order of the Clarion Call" and "Order of the Falcon", no other choices are available
  6. Malik-Shah

Hey guys, quick question:

In my game i was decided to found my own kingdom, captured a castle, founded my own knighthood order etc.. etc...

However just 7 days after all 5 factions decided to piss on me and take my lands, so i swore fealty to king gregory of ravenstern when i the war turned in my enemies favour. Kept building more order knights and gaining estates, now however upon my capture of Laria i rebelled and refounded the kingdom of pendor (where i initially created my knighthood order for), and i now can no longer open a new chapter in Laria.... WTH...

I got the gems, i got the money, i got the honor and renown... is my knighthood order now bound to Ravenstern Culture?
  7. Malik-Shah

Game won't boot (Steam & Non-steam version - Windows 8 )

Alright, tried well, damn near everything! Can it be that M&B is not compatible with WIN8? Even when ran in compatibility mode?
  8. Malik-Shah

Game won't boot (Steam & Non-steam version - Windows 8 )

Hi all, title pretty much says it all... I open the game, doesn't launch, try it in admin-mode, press yes, nothing happens. Tried running all different compatibility options, didn't work... at all! Deleted my RGL_config files, deleted the Appdata part from my documents folder, reinstalled the...
  9. Malik-Shah

Game does not launch

Hi i'm having the same problem (on windows 8 ).

I open the game, doesn't launch, try it in admin-mode, press yes, nothing happens.
    Tried running all different compatibility options, didn't work... at all!

Deleted my RGL_config files, deleted the Appdata part from my documents folder, reinstalled the game four times, updated direct X, redistributables, video card drivers, tried steam version, non-steam version... i'm at my wits end...

Edit: Don't have a copy of RGL-LOG for you, seeing as the game doesn't even come far enough in the boot process to create one....
  10. Malik-Shah

thomasNL01 said:
    You use morgh's item editor?
    if not get it, select the equipment, and tick the merchandise box.
    If you already tried, well nevermind this post.

Excellent, that one might actually be something i missed.

noosers said:
    Malik-Shah said:
    Note: the items function perfectly when added to a units basic equipment or when added using cheats, but they simply won't appear in the merchants inventory.

Patience, young padawan. It takes a while for merchants to reset their inventory and given the amount of items in PoP it´s possible it takes a while for them to finally show up. And if you made them faction specific, they´ll show up only in certain towns.

Does it happen is a new game  as well?

Haha, yes i'm well aware that it takes a while for merchants to resupply their stock, however i've had this with both new games, and games i've waited around for over 100 days in.

Going to see if Thomas his suggestion fixed it.

Edit: Nope, they're all well and flagged as being merchandise, so i'm baffled as to the why now...

Second Edit: Found it, you hit the nail noosers, i accidently made them faction specific for the Eventide Knights, now that's not going to work for any number of reasons, but i fixed it.

New question: How do i add them to the item pool script so my companions will also take the new items into consideration for equipment? right now they don't do anything with the new items, even when it's a massive improvement.
  11. Malik-Shah

I've hit a small snag in my personal version of the game.
    So far i've added a few items to PoP with every version of the mod, mostly for aesthetics,
    however with the latest version my newly added items don't show in the merchants inventory, not eve one of them!

I've been looking around, and even upping the chance of them appearing, but for naught so far.
    Is anything different with the latest version? do i need to change more than simply the item_kinds1 for items to show up in a merchants inventory?

Note: the items function perfectly when added to a units basic equipment or when added using cheats, but they simply won't appear in the merchants inventory.
  12. Malik-Shah

Okay my question, anyone know what part of the scripts.txt file i need to edit to make the noble recruits be recruited by 10 per click instead of 1? i have too many available for 1 to be of use (and i greatly increased troopsizes so i need a lot more!)

13. Malik-Shah

[OSP][Item][WB] LotR: Gondor Equipment [FULL RELEASE v1]

hmmz ok, i've been trying to avoid the module system, but i'll give it a try and see what happens, guess i should've started doing that right away rather than hoping there would be an easy solution :smile:
  14. Malik-Shah

I'm currently using openbrf to op the brf files, but i'm just to new to this modding of warband (i did make minor mods for R:TW and M2:TW, usually scripts and general .txt file editing) guess i'm just gonna play around with it some more, but say i remove the entries, start with a fresh copy of native / PoP,

How then would i go about adding them to the game?
  15. Malik-Shah

it's meshes.txt , a typo sorry, but it says that because the entry is missing there the items do not show (ingame error message) the items themselves work fine after i manually inserted them, but they simply don't show ingame..
Back
Top Bottom