Recent content by Lundin

1. B Other More Metal Sound Mod V2.2 for 1.010/1.011 & Warband 1.105+ *Updated 6/19/10

I can't get this to work on M&B Warband (1.113). Tried both the Native mod \ Sounds (+ changing the ini file) and the M&B\Sounds, nothing works. Same native sounds.

(I know what they sound like cause I played Lords & Realms a lot back then)

Windows 7 to blame for it?

2. Dedicated server v. 1.103

No there is no auto-update, there isn't even the option to check for updates any longer.
    Further, the link to where to download the new patch is broken. I cant find a download link at the obscure forums either.

Everything in this game is broken, I'm going to try for a refund. The game is simply not playable.
  3. 1.102 ease tension between kingdoms quest completely bugged

I got a quest by one of the lords to fetch fur + velvet as a gift to ease the tension with a kingdom we had truce with. Once the quest is taken, you get error messages in every single dialog from there on. And when you have gathered the materials, you can speak to any lord, it doesnt matter if...
  4. 1.102 castle captured bug/explot

Not sure if this is a bug or an exploit: Whenever another lord of your faction captures a caste, they leave troops behind in it. You can go there and pick up all the troops, enlisting them in your own party instead. (You couldn't do this in previous versions of the game.)
  5. 1.102 castle defense bug

If you are wounded so you can't fight when defending a castle, and all your soldiers get defeated as well, the game locks up in an endless loop of error messages.
  6. 1.102 dishonor lord mission bug

I first got a mission to tell a competing lord that he is bad, followed by a duel. The follow-up mission was to tell the Sultan (playing as Sarranid) that the same person was bad. However, the dialog screen locks up the game whenever I tell the misson-giver that I'm interested. This happens...
  7. 1.102 debug messages

The game is filled with debug messages meant for the devs only. M&B has been full of such junk forever, I can't believe professional programmers would leave debug code behind in a program release. This can be fixed -very easily- by having something called "debug version" and "release version"...
  8. 1.102 overland map AI bugged

Whenever a faction has gathered all their lords, or whenever a faction is doing a siege, the "overland map AI" goes completely bugged. For example, I just had my faction with 10+ lords ride straight through the enemy faction of 10+ lords, without either side engaging in a single battle. I was...
  9. Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

It has nothing to do with my computer, nor have I any banners. As I wrote, the lag remains after the battle, even if I enter a tavern or something. Typical behavior for memory leak bugs.

I play like 10 other mods with the same settings - no problems.
  10. Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

This mod seems to have HUGE memory leak bugs in the graphics involving seiges. It craps up the whole game as soon as I enter a big seige (roughly 700 units total, battlefield size 100). Graphics turn messed up and the game starts lagging incredibly... the problems persist after the seige and the game is unplayable from there. I've seen the same problems on other mods and the problem is always memory leaks (since the problem wont go away after the seige is done).

I wouldn't download this mod til the bugs are fixed.
  11. Nords... not so bad...

Nords is that stuff that get stuck under your horse hoofs, right? I run into that sometimes when I ride on my way to fight powerful enemies.

:razz:
  12. It's IMPOSSIBLE to Win this game's Strategic Campaign.......!!!

Taking the whole map is quite easy now when your allies join you in sieges. (Though it takes quite some time still)

Back in the days, you'd have to raise some serious reputation and recruit hundreds of archers. That was quite tough!
    I managed to take 3/4 of the map with those rules. The key imo is to get some nice cavalry that sweep away everything.
    First you go sweeping away all armies around one city, then you go to a castle and pick up your archers for the siege.
    Rinse and repeat.

And needless to say, get a real good relation with your king or you'll get nothing for yourself.
  13. Modern archery is fail.

Archery in M&B is deadly enough to kill any foe with one single arrow. You just need to know what you are doing. Strength, power draw. Horse archery is also an awesome skill.
  14. A siege dilemma

Yeah that happens all the time, very annoying. Try to make you men "hold this position" on the ladder, or order them to move forward ten paces. Sometimes it works, depends on the castle really.
  15. Modern archery is fail.

Sounds like M&B fits right in then. For an archer, you need strength, power draw and bow skill.
Back
Top Bottom