Recent content by [LoS] King Reinhart

1. [LoS] King Reinhart

117 vs 1289

this is what i can only describe to be my masterpiece, please like comment and subscribe if you enjoy these videos <3
  2. [LoS] King Reinhart

128 vs 447

things have been getting intense in this playthrough, even bigger battle being uploaded now. please like comment and subscribe if you enjoy these videos <3
  3. [LoS] King Reinhart

1473 vs 598

Went to war with the Southern Empire, after a few minor skirmishes they attacked in full force
  4. [LoS] King Reinhart

1857 vs 812

Hey guys, I've been having some intense battles in my latest playthrough. So far this is the most I've ever had to deal with at once. I was pretty shocked with the outcome. Check it out!
  5. [LoS] King Reinhart

Legions of the Serpent

Lord Brutus said:
    Bumping your clan thread will not make it any more attractive.  Just sayin'
    B-B-BUUUUMP, we're kinda the **** now
  6. [LoS] King Reinhart

Legions of the Serpent

Lord Brutus said:
    Don't mind Danate.  Basically he's just taking a piss on you.
    Yeah you've lowkey been doing that too, I'm just trying to get a group together. Cool that everyone's taking it seriously, though.
  7. [LoS] King Reinhart

Legions of the Serpent

Danate said:
    I’ll join
    aren't you also in a clan?
  8. [LoS] King Reinhart

Legions of the Serpent

Apollo~ said:
    how do i join
    aren't you in a clan?
  9. [LoS] King Reinhart

Legions of the Serpent

Numbers have gone up a bit so there's probably two spots open if anyone is interested.
  10. [LoS] King Reinhart

Maximou's Video Thread

I really don't know why people are accusing you of cheating and using auto-block... o_O. Ignore them either way, your accuracy in the last video was on point, I subbed!
  11. [LoS] King Reinhart

Conquered Calradia, what to do now?

HandicapdHippo said:
    There isn't anything, the games over and nothing else is going to happen.
    Well there is plenty of stuff that is still happening, except the warring between factions.
  12. [LoS] King Reinhart

What is the easiest faction to take over?

It took 4 actual days for Swadia to be completely eliminated even after they had no fiefs... for me they're the hardest in that regard.
  13. [LoS] King Reinhart

Maximou's Video Thread

I'm glad someone else has a reasonable resolution and not 1440k lol, makes me feel better about my own videos. That being said you're a solid player, man. These duels are great.
  14. [LoS] King Reinhart

Conquered Calradia, what to do now?

Okay I know this has been asked DOZENS of times but there seriously has to be something  else to do after "beating" the game besides hunt bandits and do tournaments. I was hoping that there might be a chance of rebellion or something. If this question is unnecessary admins can delete the thread...
  15. [LoS] King Reinhart

The Regiment of Renown *Recruiting* {Mount and Blade Warband:Native Clan/Pre-B}

kingofzero100 said:
    We have our own Clan Guide now based on our training!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1142629119

Check it out!

The part about not team hitting is really important, great guide.
Back
Top Bottom