Recent content by Lord_Valdamier

1. Lord_Valdamier

Worst Games Ever

Ubersoldier

FPS for PC. Terrible... grrr..
  2. Lord_Valdamier

Darkfall Online - Post release updates

I've created this post to begin some serious discussion regarding Darkfall Online. I thought this an appropriate place - seeing the games similarities with our baby M&B. (Real time combat, mounted combat, indie companies in or around Europe.) I would guess many of you are either playing or...
  3. Lord_Valdamier

Taleworlds Detailed Major Mods (Last Updated 12-11-09 )

Way to consolidate! Think you can help me with some loans i need to pay?  :lol:

I have officially tried all of the major english mods... yet i still thirst for that one mod. Who will make it?
  4. Lord_Valdamier

New Video Interview

Subtitles would of been the bomb.
  5. Lord_Valdamier

Need help, archer question?

I have THE ultimate stratagey for those pesky sea raiders! Use Calvary at the top of a hill to draw the sea raiders in- as the enemy go up the hill in pursuit spam "fall back" and you personally flank them while they chase the calvary. (You have to let the sea raiders get very dangerously close to your men - so it might take a few tries to get it down flawlessly.)
  6. Lord_Valdamier

Introduction/Hello thread

I'm New. Hi.

I started playing playing when .960 was released and I have been addicted ever since. I'm always checking the forums yet i just not decided to register. (the community seems great) So yeah about me... 21 years old and I'm a comic book artist! (Luckily to the point where it supports me.) That's pretty much it. Let me know if you want to know more!

Anyway time for the gimmicks- Great game, amazing work. Check out lonegunmanstudios.com which is an indie company i do concept art for.

Hope to get to know you all!
Back
Top Bottom