Recent content by lord1dag

1. lord1dag

[UNAC S2] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Please remove me from the Rebels UNAC 2 roster.

Dag (formerly Rebel_Lord_Dag until the tyrant Snoop seized power)
  2. lord1dag

The Rebels (NA)

Please remove me from your UNAC 2 roster.  I want to keep my options open in case I want to merc
    for another team.

Dag (formerly Rebel_Lord_Dag until the tyrant Snoop seized power)
  3. lord1dag

Is there a way?

bakters said:
    lord1dag said:
    I don't see why you can't get the sgts from the front
      Because they block with their shields.

That is why you feint (or double feint) so they drop their block and try to attack.  Or just kick them and slash them quick when the kick drops their block.  Either way you can kill them from the front.
  4. lord1dag

Is there a way?

bakters said:
    attacking infantry fist means that you have to do it from the side or from their back, which exposes you to those bolts of ultimate deadliness.

I don't see why you can't get the sgts from the front although it does sux when the AI stabs a spear thru a teammate to get to you.    :mad:  Wish they had teamdamage on. I would use a shield and probably something fast like an elite scimitar and feint the sgts so they try and attack but then my weapon would be faster than theirs.  Two hits to the sgts face should kill him.

In multiplayer when facing something similar I would usually push thru to the ranged so they cant reload.  When facing a melee and spearman combo working as a team against me I always try to hug the spearman and spam him until he usually will try and switch weapons and get killed.
  5. lord1dag

M and B newbie - Shall I start my own kingdom?

JosieJ said:
    I'd advise beefing up your castle and town garrisons a little bit more.  You want castles to have about 100 to 150 troops and towns to have about 250-400 troops, depending.  I usually put in about 25-50 top-tier infantry at the "top" of the garrison (so they'll spawn at the gap), and about 25-50 top-tier archers or crossbowmen after that.  Then I fill out the rest of the garrison with cheap tier-2 troops, either Swadian militia (who, even though they're considered infantry, usually spawn with crossbows) or Rhodok crossbowmen.

This is almost exactly what I do except I try and keep 150 troops per castle and 400 in my towns.  To keep costs down I only use merc troops at first and then take them with me on some other castle assaults at the front so they get killed off.  Exception is for the town I keep a lot of watchmen as well (in addition to the swadian militia) that I don't level up to help pad the garrison size.
  6. lord1dag

The Rebels (NA)

Snoop said:
    Cradoc said:
    I can't get past the clicky saliva lip smack sound. That's the one thing I hate hearing the most.
    I don't remember the lip smacking sound so I must have not made that far into the video. I'm just going to have to cowboy up and watch the rest of the vid. Wish me luck.

My life's too short to watch all that, I skipped around hoping to see some skin.

Seems like she used to date a Ferengi or something.
  7. lord1dag

Best weapon for mounted companions?

For mounted combat I gave most of my companions a bastard sword and shield, and a light crossbow with steel bolts.  I put my companions in a separate group from the rest of the army and would often have them follow me as we went out and hit the enemy in their right flank rather than head-on. 

Sometimes for sieges I would switch some of their swords with 1H's or give a few a siege xbow.
  8. lord1dag

Thoughts on a quick game.

I wouldn't waste any points in Engineering and would let a companion do that instead.  Since points in an abilities like training and engineering are limited by the companion's intelligence, it is pretty easy to say put 5 into training and 5 into eng concurrently.  Have another companion do the same for training/tactics.  Two companions for medical like you said.  Another two specialize in pathfinding/spotting/training.

Since you will end up being the highest level character you want some of your points in training.  But you should focus on maximizing weapon master imo. 

I usually prefer to go mounted but I have done a campaign on foot.  I tried most the factions and I found working with the rhodocks to be the best.  When battle starts we held position on nearest hill.  I usually went to hold the right flank using a pike or glaive and a ranged weapon.  I used a warbow with two large quivers but a crossbow might work because you would have extra ammo from any of your sharpshooters that had fallen.  Just stand behind one of your men when you reload.  We had some good battles with hundreds of Kergs circling our hill while we held out.
  9. lord1dag

[UNAC] Week Twelve Results, Discussions and Predictions

The SF vs GKR  final match score was 12 to 11 and you didn't stream it.  Fail.  :sad:

10. lord1dag

[UNAC] Week Twelve Results, Discussions and Predictions

The GKR vs SF match was supposed to be streamed but I couldn't find it.
  11. lord1dag

SF_StrikeForceNA

Why do you want to be taken off the list of NA clans, are you moving to Europe?
  12. lord1dag

Lords Defecting system is breaking the game

For my last game I was in Sarranid faction and half the lords left to join Kherget.  I wasn't surprised they left since the Sarranid king kept awarding everything to himself until he owned half the kingdom.  I captured 3 castles for him and when he didn't give me any of them so I finally left as well.  Went merc for awhile and it was much better than me trying to defend it all by myself, last I looked at Sarranid territory over half the villages were burning from wars with other factions.
  13. lord1dag

Week 11 Stream : SF vs Rebels - 9/28 9:30PM EST

May also show how OP it is to stay alive and get great equipment while the other team starts back at 1200 gold again.  How about some matches with 10,000 gold so we can buy what we want?
  14. lord1dag

List of American Native Clans (Last update:8/16)

Snoop said:
    chargerz43 said:
    I'm sorry my whole group is new to Native. How does one make a presence on POM? And what is POM?  :razz:
    USA_POM is a battle server where most of the NA community generally gather for pub play. I recommend being active on that server if you want to make this list.

Actually you often find more of the NA community on GK_SIEGE and GK_TDM.  Some of the POM regulars won't admit it though and play under aliases.
Back
Top Bottom