Recent content by Loper543210

1. Loper543210

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Is there any way to change the game files so the recruited prisoners won't run away from your party in the first night after the recruitment?
  2. Loper543210

Unban request Groupfighting_Server

Hello ! 1. Nick : 1ps_KW_Pvt_KULEMNIEOMIJAJA 2. Server : Groupfighting_server 3. Type of ban : Pernament 4. Reason : Teamhiting 5. Time : 20.12.2012 around 21:00 6. Timezone : GMT + 01:00 I'm really sorry for team hitting ,i was in good mood with my friend after wining with my regiment on 77y...
  3. Loper543210

EU_Union - Server thread and rules

Really good server , very good administartion and map , it's just the best one i ever played , good luck !
    EDIT : I would suggest doing reset every week ;P
    Regards.
    Loper543210.(Billy_The_Ugly)
  4. Loper543210

Download Links!

Ok , both of these download link's don't work , i managed to download instaler on release date , i updated the game to 0.4 , but when 0.401 came out , my updater said that he can't find quantumgaming site , wher the update is located . I was thinking , ok , i will download the instaler again , it have to be system problem , but i found out that none of these download link's work anymore , on each of these there is a bug , on google chrome and mozzila , i just can't download the file ,there is always an error , both gamefront and quantumgaming site , please repair it , i would like to play on updated .401 .
    Regards.
    Loper543210.
  5. Loper543210

North and South -0.4 [Released! - 0.401 patch released! Check your updater!]

Well , it's really good update , but :
    1. Where is the US volunteer unit ? There is CS volunteer's unit though , but there aren't any on Union side .
    2. Musician Private Class which is carring a flag , that's not a bug , but he have no leg's ;o .
    Regards.
    Loper543210.
  6. Loper543210

Siberian Cossack said:
    Better than nothing. Hinkel, in Secession bayonet normally fixed but he did not arise at the moment there is a gun on his shoulder. can make an animation like in Secession? When he lowered the musket on loading and fixing bayonet at that moment.
    +1
  7. Loper543210

Hinkel84 said:
    Alright, here you have your tiny news update for today. Hope you like it :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2FZHtK_B3I
    *_*
    *Dies because of 0.4 awesomeness*
    EDIT:
    Oh , one little thing , i would suggest changing from the unfixed to fixed bayonet type when he's arm is close to the end of the rifle , not on the beggining of the animation like it is now , on the part when he's arm is close to the end of the rifle (I know it can be hard to understand what im trying to say , but my english is on really low level :oops:)
    Regards!
    Loper543210
  8. Loper543210

Willhelm said:
    Nytech said:
    Okay Guys, the Basic things are now finished for 0.4
    The Problem is by the materials and textures, some of them are messed up, Hinkel is going to fix that, and i'm going to fix some bugs in the Bajo script.
    We take the time we need....... Or we will release it, if you want a buggy not playable version :wink:

Why don't you release it buggy, and quickly release the bug patches after with the flashy new updater?  :grin: :grin: :grin:
    THIS.
    +1
  9. Loper543210

Thvle said:
    The fix/unfix bayonet is epic ^^
    +1
  10. Loper543210

Progress Report [0.4 released!]

Hinkel84 said:
    I will make a new topic now, called North and South - 0.4 !
    But you wont find a link in it yet, sorry!!!  :cool:
    God damnit Hinkel , God damnit :mad: !
    Regards !
    Loper543210.
  11. Loper543210

Hinkel84 said:
    NickyJ said:
    A few extra hours/days is well worth the price for perfection.

This will be perfection, right? RIGHT? :grin:

It will, yes! :wink:

I like it, its a big step forward I would say!
    Come on ,release it already , i can't wait anymore , please :cry: !
    Regards !
    Loper543210.
  12. Loper543210

0.4 Announced

Hinkel84 said:
    Loper543210 said:
    Hinkel84 said:
    But here is the real announcement:

0.4 will be released on november 16th!  :cool:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV0wPBYDQ6Y#t=1m54s
    I'm Touched :lol: !
    YES !
    Still missing your supporter signature then, so we can have full servers on release day  :razz: :razz:
    Okay , i'm supporting it right now :wink: !
    Keep it up guys , i can't wait :lol: !
    Regards !
    Loper543210.
  13. Loper543210

What about fix bayonet option , is it going to be included in 0.4  :neutral: ?
    Regards !
    Loper543210 .
  14. Loper543210

Colonel Lance said:
    Release date for North and South V0.4 = The 16th of November!!!!
    o_O
    YESSS!
Back
Top Bottom