Recent content by Logain

1. Logain

Special praise

Man you made me break out Battlecry 3, got the originals sitting on the hdd. Must play asap
  2. Logain

[BUGS] Freelancer 1.1 Bugs and Fixes. (LOCKED)

My issue with the lord dialog seems to have resolved itself after i quit the game completely and went back in.

maybe its got to do with temp data thats stored onlt while playing??
  3. Logain

ENB Series doen´t work anymore with v1.143

my bad, i'll google next time

*slaps self*

hmm i got nothing after google. sorry mate
  4. Logain

[BUGS] Freelancer 1.1 Bugs and Fixes. (LOCKED)

taragoth said:
    Jon Shankmaster said:
    Had a bug where the lord I was enlisted to (Emir Nuam) dialog, when I requested an audience, got replaced with that of a traveling group of village farmers, so my options go to 1. Attack, and 2. Leave him alone.  It happened right after we fought some farmers so that might have had something to do with it, but anyway it makes it impossible to leave his service, unless I desert him, but I would rather not since it took me a while to get his relation up.

Thanks Jon, don't delete the save just yet. We are looking at to why that's happening, anyone else having the issue, thats twice now...more with Brytenwalda guys tho.

I jumped on to report that this had happened after King Ragnar slaughtered a bunch of Vaegir peons. So yeah count me in on having that issue
  5. Logain

What's hiding behind your CTRL + V?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_Fishburne

now waiting for a video of her 'acting' to buffer
  6. Logain

Warband on console

SPD_Phoenix said:
    How do you mod a console game?

This. Mods are an integral part of the community and the game for most people. Its pretty rare to find a commercial game like this that is almost 100% moddable.
  7. Logain

Error: Lord's disappearing when joining player fraction

Are you using any mods or have you used TweakMB on the module you are playing?
  8. Logain

ENB Series doen´t work anymore with v1.143

Has the Mod been updated yet to support 1.143?

If not then thats possibly a problem
  9. Logain

[OLD] original mod topic

So glad to know that a fellow Aussie made one of my favourite mods for Warband.

Rock on man and keep improving the mod
  10. Logain

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Mine Reset when i tried to open my inventory, and then would dissappear randomly during combat afterwards.
  11. Logain

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

mat2rivs said:
    ...0...            Released!

Link to Repository:
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3001

PS: The download may get updated in the next day or two.  I finished up a few of the strings for Vaerraent as I wasn't able to contact him after I got home from work.  (He's 6 hrs ahead of me.)  If he sends me his finished backstory (which is pretty much guaranteed to be better than mine) I'll add it.  The changes will be minor, (and save game compatible as far as I know) so don't worry about starting your characters now.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now to spend the next 72 hours playing this (sick with the goddamn flu), this will certainly pass the time.
  12. Logain

Yay  Ogier!

Now i can have a proper member of the Deathwatch in my Party!
  13. Logain

I do believe that Mat mentioned somewhere that companions are one the things to be fixed in this patch or are on the short list of things to complete sooner rather then later.

I myself are currently looking through the module system to see if i can tweak the Fades movement speed so that they don't need horse (its really jerky at the moment, that is what i've done not the mod itself) its really hard to achieve a sort 'flow' like is described in the books.

*edit: before this post is taken out of context i am in no way at all working on this mod as part of the team, anything i attempt is of my own volition.

**Damn doesn't seem like its possible to change the movement speed much, just ends with the unit teleporting practically several metres at a time

***Scratch that, i boosted the fades movement speed in Module_Troops by giving them their own template for stats and boosting their agility by a hell of alot. Damn thing charged across the battlefield and was shredded by archers. Hmm i'll keep looking at this i think, on a side note Mat i can provide you with what i did in a pm if you think it merits some looking into.

****Scratch D all of the above, the module is now corrupt and my python install wont work...what the hell did i do?

*Gives up attempting to do anything and sobs in a corner*
  14. Logain

Im going to punch a baby.

NovaTitan said:
    mayjori said:
    Ug people, shame on you for not suggesting Prophecy of Pendor.

I recommend you try all the others first, cause once you go PoP, you dont go back!

seriously though, try the others first, no joke...

Ugh, people.

Ugh, Spelling Nazis  :smile:

* i also just realised that the updates to this are constantly pushing the thread to be displayed in the 'most recent thread entries' section of taleworlds.com. good for first timers!
  15. Logain

What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

Voltaire - USS Make S*** Up
Back
Top Bottom