Recent content by legione

1. legione

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

kraggrim ?️ said:
    legione said:
    Do you know something about the multyplayer cooperative campaign?  :?:

If google translate is accurate:

A designated co-op mode is currently not planned.
    http://www.gamestar.de/artikel/mount_blade_2_bannerlord,3314128.html

Thank you Kraggrim. It's very sad :sad:
  2. legione

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Do you know something about the multyplayer cooperative campaign?  :?:
  3. legione

Troops swallowed by nothing

As noticed by the crashes, upgrading to 0.26 branch will mean you need to start a new game as the 0.25 games are not compatible.

The problem of the crashes was the number of units.
    I have another savegame without units in the party:

http://www.filedropper.com/sg08

it does not crash with 0.26, but it's a mess, Companion and units are wrong, but i can buy new units and find other companions. There is not equipment but also also this is not a problem.

The real problem is that during the game I can have other problem that now i can't see, so perhaps is better to start another campaing..... :sad:  :meh: :neutral: :???: :cry:
  4. legione

I have found this: module_name = Workshop_v025c
    so I think I have 0.25 version.

So, must I download andplay with 0.26 ...? Will this fix my problem...?
  5. legione

Thank you guys!

So is there a solution? My game does not have loading problems (my troops simply vanishes after battles)
  6. legione

Single battle. They withdrow after it. I had 24 loss, not 4, sorry for the mistake, so 67 units vanished.

And yes, I have a savegame in front of the castle, before the siege defense, there is the upload:
    http://www.filedropper.com/sg08_1

(you must click "download this file)
    Now it happens also in normal battles, only if I have lots of units with me (more than 100).

Dunno how to check Silverstag version, but i've took it here:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/silverstag/
    Warband version is 1.153...
    EDIT i've found this: module_name = Workshop_v025c
    so i think my version is 0.25 ....right?

And i've done another battle, there are the results:
    http://postimg.org/image/t25eekmzf

Thank you :smile:
  7. legione

So this is the problem: I have a cap limit of 295 (145 + 150 because i'm a king). I get an army at the cap, 295 men. Troop morale is very high and I have a lot of food for everyone. I Get defence of my castle, besieged by 400+ enemies, and 2 of my lord help me in the defense. I win the battle...
  8. legione

has this game been updated?

I Consider POP the best mod for M&B ever.
    It is very difficult, but if you are an experienced M&Bplayer, you MUST play this mod.
  9. legione

What the hell?? Fierdsvain has 10000 troops

Eschaton said:
    Bravado said:
    Eschaton said:
    Also, given about two weeks, they would just regenerate all those troops again. There must be a better way.
    1. Say goodbye to Sarleon
    2. Kill them in smaller groups
    3. Capture the lords
    4. Throw them in prison
    5. Throw the key away

They wouldn't regenerate all those troops again. Guaranteed.

Problem with that is they tend to escape most of the time I defeat them. And even if I do take them prisoner they escape after a period of time (in a town with prisoner tower), or the Fierdsvain will ask for them back for a price, and I'll lose honour if I don't give em back. They have 59 lords, and many of them have 100, 200, 300 troops.

I managed to defeat all the other factions without any lords at all, it's just the Fierdsvain that are ridiculous. They seem to field more troops than average compared to other factions...even early on in the game.

Sarleon is gone. You will recapture it when you will solve this lords problem.

Max your Prison Management (or at leat 7-:cool:.
    In my experience, POP is so difficoult that you cannot free no lord. They must go in prison. They must remain in prison up to the end of the game. Built a lot of Prison Towers.

Some lord will escape. It's not a problem.
    Honor loss is not a problem. Free villages from bandits whenever you have the chance and it will be ok.

Shot any alone lord army that you can find. When Fierdsvan will have 20-30 lords, you can restart the conquer. Fierdsvan Marshalls will come with 10-15 lords, so you can field battle and defeat them.
  10. legione

I really hate the lords...

I am not sure about it, but the "flee/follow" decision of a lord is based on:

1) Your relation with that lord
    So, work on relation, speaking to your lord after ach lord field battle will give you a +1/+2 relation. Speak with EACH lord after EACH field battle against another lord.

2) That lord army size
    So, speak with your lords and give them troops. I think that the cap size army a lord can lead depends on that lord leadership, so increase that stat. Basically, any lord can lead at least 220/240 troops (after that I noticed that some troops leave the army, if i'm not wrong). So give them troops up to 220. Give to High Level Lords (or high leadership ones) up to 300/320 troops.

I'm pretty sure that the "combined army size factor" is not important in the "flee/follow" decision, but only the 2 above factors. So I think that your lords flee because they have a small army.

With a relation of 30+ and 240+ army, no lord flee from large army, they follow me in the fight with Eyegrim (750+) and so on (I have also 24 Charisma and 10 Leadership, and play at 101% difficulty, not sure if it is important in this).

Good luck.
  11. legione

The D'Shar Overlord

Very cool post :smile:
    Day 1900.... wow!!!!
  12. legione

Too expensive honor troops

Chapters only fill garrison up to thirty-something knights and fifty-something sergeants; If you want it to produce more, move those knights first

Oh. Interesting. Thank you.

Wrong. You need TWO castles to effectively negate a massive loss every month. There are 18 towns and 30+ castles in pendor, if you take 1/5 of them and fill it with order troops

I was talking about find cities and castles with a order, wihout the need of creating it.

You really shouldn't be giving away the noble troop garrisons to lords anyway. I don't see how this is an 'if'.

Mount and Blade is a sandbox. Each one play it in his own manner.

So essentially what you are after is for the game to give you a way to give you an infinite supply of a single type of noble troops at virtually no cost. Yes? There is a way to do that, it's called cheating.

You did not read what I wrote. Read it, carefully, trying to figure it out and then maybe we'll talk again about it.

So it isn't a problem, but it is a problem? Make up your mind.

Do you know the difference between "problem" and "something sad"...?
    Again, if you read carefully, you'll understand better.

If you have issue with the renown change, then come up with a better suggestion. You have only done whining thus far without coming up with any constructive alternatives. Is renown cap the perfect solution? no, but it is a very simple one that works well because renown/honor often scales with your progress in the game and it is a good approximation of how much of the map you have conquered (and thus how many honor troops should be available to you). It is easy to implement and it is rather elegant.

Listen, I suggest the solution that is resonable to me, not the one you want to listen.
    If you don't like my solution, it is your problem, not mine.
    It is a suggestion. Do you know what is a suggestion? If the dev don't like my solution, they will not use it. Simple, isn't it?
    There is no reason to be angry.

If you have issue with the renown change, then come up with a better suggestion. You have only done whining thus far without coming up with any constructive alternatives.

I am not whining. I also said that the cost is not a problem.
    I only say that FOR ME should be better to have the chance to use more troops in the mod. Again, read the post should be useful to understand a speech.
    This is not to whine. You are going angry only because my opinion is different from your. Respect other's opinion should be a good thing.
    For you the cost is right.
    For me, it is not.
    What's the problem?
  13. legione

A thief in my castle

ok, thank you
  14. legione

I am not sure about this 1-3 knights each week story. I founded Ebony Gauntlet in my first castle, around day 100/150.
    Now I am at day 550 and have 33 of them. Probably 10-12 of them died in avampost fight (the only fight in which I use them). Too few to form an army.

And Qualis Gems does not grow on trees, so I can't create another Ebony Chapter in each castle.

But yes, you can create a good Honor Troops Force IF you have half of Pendor and IF you give to yourself each Castle-Town with a Chapter instead of give them to your lords, and IF mixed honor troops are good to you. I think it is not enough to say "10 renown is a good price for a single honor troop".

I repeat: I am not searching "a solution". I will not use Honor Troops, this is still a solution. But for me 10 renown is a irrealistic high price that the medium POP player will not pay, so in a lot of POP games will be few honor troops in the fields. This is not a problem, simply a bit sad for me.

And I repeat: if the problem is that Honor Troops are OP and the dev wants to limit the use, maybe that there are other way to do it, like to limit the available of noble recruits.
  15. legione

They are not fragile.

They are "fragile" in the sense that they are too expensive to replace, so is not convenient to use them but in VERY few battles.
Back
Top Bottom