Recent content by lampuiho

1. lampuiho

game (1.166) crashes with TPE enabled (2.55)

just which version of Warband should I be using and how can I revert it to the older version?
  2. lampuiho

-* Epic Battle Stories *-

kevindrosario said:
    If they were besieging Kotor, couldn't you just send out the Jedi to defeat them?

Pretty sure no one could possibly defeat Darth Revan
  3. lampuiho

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

I truly hope you can make it through and release the very first alpha version someday. Keep up the good work!
  4. lampuiho

Main quest possibly glitched [Spoilers]

after talking to the tavern keeper
    you need to talk to rolf and defeat him in the training area
  5. lampuiho

Red flaming sword

Sir Slicer said:
    splofot said:
    He's just bragging. It is possible to cheat that weapon. Open edit mode and place it in the chest in Jelkala. It has been done by someone else in the original thread.

And splofot please don't use the word "cheat" on me if you're talking about me.... Ok I didn't "cheat" ok? I was just "edit" on how is it obtainable that's all besides I finished it like many times now like Ravi47 and so I wasn't "cheat" I was just "curious" and so I "edit" it to feed my curiosity.  :wink:

Breaking the rules set for this game is cheating. But there is nothing bad about cheating. So just admit it. Not admitting what you have done or rationalizing or even lying is a lot worse than cheating in most cases. Because there is always consequence when you lie but not with cheating when you're just cheating in a game.
  6. lampuiho

Why are the item modifiers stats hardcoded?

Is there no way to edit those or add new ones (other than the price modifier and rarity)?  :?
  7. lampuiho

Level scaling in Warband

Does any of you know how to stop this by modifying the txt file?
  8. lampuiho

Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

omegaweapon said:
    can we discuss this?
    pop is a game in itself, its more than a mod.
    really have more confidence, everywhere i go, i hear POP in the top. (do you think its because of its uniqueness?  or because of its rich culture, and game play.)
    floris is a tool for a game, to make it better.
    not using a tool to make your GAME better is asking to remain behind in technology. why?

for example a country rich in culture, but they still don't use airplane just because they say we can't make airplane ourselves (or we didn't like to make airplane, it dose not matter.) no one can be good in everything, and i would say its a waste of time for that country to make his own airplane. that country is well known for his culture.

since the aim of a country is well being of his people, i think they should use airplane from other nation and don't waste their time to create their own airplane from scratch. since well there is no reason to. why redo the same thing? and why not use something that is helpful?

Well, you can always use technology developed by the others. This is the information age. There is a reason internet exists. It is to spread knowledge quickly. Not to put on meaningless advertising to fool people into buying your products.

Technology does make live of people a lot better from some basic mechanics like something as simple as a cart to genetic engineering and electronics. That's why we keep on researching and finding new ways to improve life.
  9. lampuiho

We need scripter for Warhammer GRIM AGE mod

Coders don't have to be experienced all the time. They just have to be determined, resourceful, and good at problem solving. Clearly the ones in those articles aren't.

But yeah, modular approach does help with getting a little bit done until you find someone that is great.
  10. lampuiho

Eligible Bachelors: The gold digger's guide to Calradia *spoilers in here*

Disturbed5000 said:
    There's another axis along which all lords are separated: Honorable and Dishonorable. I'm fairly certain this plays a big part when proposing marriage. If you're an honorable character and you're proposing to a dishonorable one, it wont work. In fact I suspect a few of your tests like the Upstanding or the Military ones may well have been tainted because of opposite honor standings. As far as how you establish who's honorable and who's dishonorable, I've only ever found one way: The honorable characters commend you on your chivalry if you release an enemy lord after defeating them in battle. The dishonorable ones will call you a twit.
    All upstanding and good nature lords "comment on your chivalry" while the cunning or pitiless ones "call you a twit".
  11. lampuiho

Pendorian Duels

I thought the duel would be simulated by the game  :razz:
  12. lampuiho

Heretic leader at the beginning (3.42)

I'm not sure what to add.

This is after recruiting 5 people, talking to the merchant, and then having the battle with the heretic leader.

I recruited some companions and they had a conversation right after the battle saying they like each other but the main character could never have a conversation with the heretic leader.

EDIT: never mind, I have found out it's because I changed the outlaws to be friendly with player faction.
  13. lampuiho

Heretic leader at the beginning (3.42)

After defeating him, there is no conversation with him to locate the position of the hostages
  14. lampuiho

On board

"I suggest that we make some more battles on water like my lords go and make the enemy get out the castle and i come from water and take it over fast then he will be outside and i be inside hes castle and more i like to when i battle that my frends can join in and share the fun around which battleng on them alone which no king.."

My attempt on translation:
    I suggest that we make some more battles on water. For example, my lords may go lure the enemies out of the castle, and then I may come out of the water (okay doesn't make any sense to me), and take over the castle quickly while my lords are still battling outside. Once I'm inside my friends can go in the castle and share the joy of capturing the castle after battling on their own without the king. (doesn't make much sense)
  15. lampuiho

Reinforcement Spawning

I think reinforcement should give morale boost to the troops around and stop the others from running and join back into the formation. They come in a huge pack so they shouldn't just run in terror after just having arrived the battlefield for a while.
Back
Top Bottom