Recent content by KvChaos

1. KvChaos

Companion lost ?

No update on this? :???:
    I had exactly the same problem as the previous. Only that I have lost Bunduk instead. >.>
  2. KvChaos

Please fill the feedback, reply this topic :D (for the 3rd version)

KvChaos said:
    I believe officers are classified under melee? This way it's harder for me to pick them out into a specific squad.
    Sorry. Tested and found them to be classified under Rifleman.
    Anyway, I suggest giving officers a category of their own maybe? Also, are they supposed to be mounted or not? Mine seem to be a mixed between foot officers and mounted officers.
  3. KvChaos

Please fill the feedback, reply this topic :D (for the 3rd version)

I believe officers are classified under melee? This way it's harder for me to pick them out into a specific squad.
  4. KvChaos

WWII: China Battlefield (for 1.011, not for Warband) Description & Downloads

WWII:China Battlefield - 3nd Version (without music) download address:
    mbrepository:
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1451
    mountfanblade:
    http://www.mountfanblade.com/index.php?cat=addons&id=27
    March 15 update, no need to start new game if you already has the Feb 28 version:
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1675) failed.

------
    Can someone help me with some description on the three links above?
    Do I need just the first to install this mod?
  5. KvChaos

Bug Report, known bugs, and UPDATE notification(Apr. 05. update)

Is it normal for me to see a village only when i go near it.The world map is showing only towns and castles.
  6. KvChaos

WWII: China Battlefield (for 1.011, not for Warband) Description & Downloads

The download section kinds of confused me.
    There's no description for the first link and the other link under mountfanblade. Is it the game itself and the music pack?
  7. KvChaos

Which key do you want to press if you were firing the automatic weapos?(no LMB!)

If left shift can zoom and fire I'll choose it, otherwise it'll be left ctrl.
    Btw, I don't usually rest more than 2 fingers on my mouse.. Isn't that the same with most people?
  8. KvChaos

Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

-Ignorak- said:
    I guess your knowledge on that is limited. XD Look up on Bicycle Infantry.

-----
    Having Tanks is clearly asking for too much. Might as well go for other WWII games if that's the case. So let's stop brainstorming this stupid idea ya? :wink:
  9. KvChaos

Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

Japanese soldiers use bicycle. Should be easier to make that instead of tanks.
  10. KvChaos

FAQ of WWII: China Battlefield v3

Look at the first post - Section - Arming a melee soldier -> Pioneer
  11. KvChaos

Not being able to join the Japanese is not a big deal but...

nilloc93 said:
    phillo i give up you are just wayyyy to pig headed to listen to anything but your idiot self
    Mind if I ask, aren't you acting the same way?

-----
    Anyway, what's the point in arguing? Chinese hates Japanese, just like English and French. :roll:
    No argument can change that. So if modder is a Chinese/ProChinese, you should expect this... which is, as a Chinese myself, what I would do.
  12. KvChaos

Troop Tree Question

When did you see a team with just officers? Common sense should tell you that you're not supposed to upgrade all of them. I find them having difficulties getting to General though. Additionally, Trainer skill is kinda useless with them around ya?
  13. KvChaos

Im screwed

I say you fight like a man and get capture. Revenge is sweet ya?
  14. KvChaos

cant make Gernaiders ??

WilliamBerne said:
    you mean you want to give soldiers grenades so they can use coehorns?

Does that work?
  15. KvChaos

Not being able to join the Japanese is not a big deal but...

Redfyre said:
    "The Chinese r bettur!
    Took you long enough. :grin:
Back
Top Bottom