Recent content by Kulfon0801

1. Kulfon0801

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

I have new computer, i have new computer, niah niah niah:grin: I will play all day long, i will play all day long, niah niah niah:p
  2. Kulfon0801

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Ficus, what's going on with mod? On what are You working now? Could You tell us this? We're be very pleased:p
  3. Kulfon0801

I agree with Llew2. This mod will be unusual just only for fantastic quality of armors, horses etc. And about new scripts... It'll be very good, if we can do more in the game, but it'll be also nice, if we can play with this marvelous items.
  4. Kulfon0801

Ficus, screens are amazing, video lokks great and make me very happy, but can You tel us something about innvations in mod? On what are You working now?
  5. Kulfon0801

Mod discussion thread

So, what' going on with Rus? Could You tell us, what You do right now? Have You got any plans to give new beta or patch or something? Please, tell us all, what You can :grin:

Best wishes,
    Kulfon0801
  6. Kulfon0801

Ficus, i have one question. Is it hard to make, that warhorses have tails? i don't know, cause I'am not a modder, but i really want to know is this possible. P.S. Jerusalem knights are marvelous... I haven't word to say how i enjoy with this screens. Thank for that and give much, much, much more, please:p

Best wishes,
    Kulfon0801
  7. Kulfon0801

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You, thank You, thank You, thank You....
  8. Kulfon0801

Suggestions thread (please don't ask questions here!)

Oh i see. Fact, that's difference, but is this unit connot be replaced with mounted ranged unit. I don't know if Polish have something like that my wisdom about XIII is very small. I think that will be more useful unit on battlefield. You make this mod so You decide which will be better and more accurate with history.
  9. Kulfon0801

Really? I don't knew that:p I think that this unit isn't necessary. We have normal Kusznik so that two units are too similar and Konny Kusznik could be mounted i think... But 'm not expert:p You are:p
  10. Kulfon0801

Hmmm... Something like that. "Konny Kusznik" in polish means "Mounted Crossbowman".
  11. Kulfon0801

Yeah i know but it was only for example:p When i played yesterday on Rus XIII i want to make some units Konny Kusznik in Poland faction. The problem is that is unmounted unit and it should be on horse:p Please, give Konny Kusznik horses:p

Best wishes,
    Kulfon0801
  12. Kulfon0801

Mod discussion thread

Oh sorry:p I don't remember facts from Lithuania history:p
  13. Kulfon0801

I don't know is it difficult but You can add tails to armored horses:p In all mods and original native, even i Warband horses with armor haven't got tails. It is very strange and looks a bit stupid. I think that You could add tails to armored horses if it isn't much work and of course if it is possible.

Could You change polish troops names? For example: Pan - Dowódca Kopii; Możnowładca - Gwardia Króla. They are only work names, but i think that sunds better than old ones.

Best wishes'
    Kulfon0801
  14. Kulfon0801

Mod discussion thread

I have one question. Will Lithuania be a faction like others?
  15. Kulfon0801

I have another suggestion. In most types of longswords is bad view of covering of the longswords. The belt of covering is attached not to belt in armor but to the air.

Best wishes,
    Kulfon0801
Back
Top Bottom