Recent content by Koufodin@s

1. Koufodin@s

Hi! Im working with Armagan on M&B vocals...

adding speech in dialogs would rock too!But think of the hours of speaking required to make each conversation(but it would be easier if the only dialogs that had speech were the vannila ones).
  2. Koufodin@s

Bow (and xbow) strings

i noticed but didnt't care.But it's good you posted so they might fix the problem! :smile:
  3. Koufodin@s

Make me Manhunters

making special manhunter weapons(only for manhunter!)would balance the situation of their wages so the many you invest  in them wouldn't get lost because you might reach a point where they will take more than they earn!
  4. Koufodin@s

Evil doing...

sorry worbah couldn't check all the pages! :oops:
  5. Koufodin@s

Sorry guys...

May the Force be with you!
  6. Koufodin@s

Sorry guys...

your mod has potential!it would be a shame to see such a fine work go down!!Plz CONTINUE!!!!!!
  7. Koufodin@s

SP Musket Era Modern Wild West Mod

some ideas(the modding programs don't work in my PC)
    -winchester rifle and pistols added capacity of ammo and semi-auto
    -tomahawks
    -indian garments(not native m&b items)
    -american garments
    -outlaw hunt and bounty huting
    and of course wild west duels! :grin:
  8. Koufodin@s

Evil doing...

Fallout is the best  :twisted:evil :twisted: game ever released!!!
  9. Koufodin@s

what about hunting and fishing ??? :p

well i think they should add fishing too because it would add a new characteristic in the game.if you are bored just don't fish!it's not necessary to make other players lose the fun of fishing(if they like)! :grin:
  10. Koufodin@s

Addictions

It is not necessary to put drugs,or alcohol only  mushrooms just like lukisun said.They would raise some of your skills(wound treatment,surgery and first aid)but they would affect morale strength,intelligence etc. for a while.
  11. Koufodin@s

Evil doing...

Remember Morrowind..... :evil:
  12. Koufodin@s

Dying in battle, and, the camera.

would be cooler if they added a hotswap ability just like BF2:Modern Combat(for those who don't know what is hotswap it allows you to choose one of your troopers in the heat of battle.)
  13. Koufodin@s

could be extensive....

how 'bout in his eye with a polearm  ?!!!!Eye on a stick!! :twisted:
  14. Koufodin@s

Addictions

If anyone played fallout then they should remember that while the buffout and mentats gave bonuses if they were taken very often the character could get addicted.So they could add medicine that gave bonuses and if a player surpassed the daily limit of intakes then he would become addicted.
  15. Koufodin@s

Dungeon Crawls

The best dungeons were introduced in the Zelda series!
Back
Top Bottom