Recent content by Kevinx5

1. Kevinx5

Admin teams.

Decided to vote for TnT, manly because we had some very active admins  and they did their work pretty good.
  2. Kevinx5

TnT_warRP coming soon.

Good Luck guys, might pop in and say hello :smile:
  3. Kevinx5

Where are all the Clans ?

Well, I don't know if we really counts as an "old school clan".

The Family of Alone however plays from time to time (Whils the drunkensanta is playing quite often on RCC).
    The rest of us got to much in school and such.

GL to all the other clans out there, missing all the fights :3
  4. Kevinx5

EUA_PW4 - Main Server Thread and Rules. Server LIVE

BLUDR3C0N said:
    S0mebody said:
    Keishu? Really?

If you need help with tracking an attacker PM me and I can assist, would need to know what operating system you are on and what level of access you have (console/web interface etc).
    Why does your name sound like N0body ?

Maybe because it's his dad? >_<

(That's atleast what I got told)
  5. Kevinx5

RCC Server Main Thread [Beta 7] [Rules Translation/s added! - Swedish & Italian]

riceball33 said:
    I was banned from RCC about 2 months ago when I first got the mod. I admit I was trolling but I was new and didn't understand the role playing aspect or the rules. So I request that I be unbanned and I promise I won't troll there again.  :grin:

Peton said:
    Now if you actually want to make an unban appeal properly or just a complaint, take it to the correct area: Complaint/Unban Appeal
  6. Kevinx5

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

jiangpanda said:
    Ok I understand. Also is there a sort of list for the Items an admin can get? Like an I.D. List? I started creating one for personal use and was wondering if anyone else has one?
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,204335.0.html
  7. Kevinx5

EUA_PW4 - Main Server Thread and Rules. Server LIVE

Why be like that scorpie?:sad:

You're so mean!  :cry:
  8. Kevinx5

RCC Server Main Thread [Beta 7] [Rules Translation/s added! - Swedish & Italian]

Why would they wipe the banlist when there is big bad criminals like me, whom got permbanned for calling an admin retarded? :wink:
  9. Kevinx5

Farewell PW... though I don't want to go.

Charitable Goblin said:
    Kevinx5 said:
    Charitable Goblin said:
    Theres the problem ; also why admin & cs group want to f**** their own servers economy??? That wasn'T a simple robbery , they are more than 5 peoples , aganist faction of 10+ members , and they should realized whole glunmar was not ready to raid like this .

So, organized robbery isn't good okay?..
    10 players is good enough to fend of a robbery, or a raid of at least 10 other people. It's all about how you do things.
    And how would that destroy the servers economy?

I am not speaking about ''Destroying economy'' , speaking about giving heavy damage to it , which player can say ''oh , that raid was fun! '' on server? I was on glunmar faction when this thing happened ,  lord repeatedly announce ''Go to chest '' , ''Go to tower'' , that was cause hugely misunderstanding , but when i spawned , i took an arrow from roof , after die and one more respawn , trying to gett of from area , one of that raiders come and  attack me on sight , probably because i have bow in my hand , i was huntsman. That was clearly NLR break from attackers , but i dont blame anyone ffor that , little area with so much players and completely chaos , at all ; That was not a good idea

How is a raid going to destroy or damage the servers economy?.. Just because one player doesn't get all the gold from the chest?..
    I've been raiding before, I know the positive and negative of it.
  10. Kevinx5

Farewell PW... though I don't want to go.

Charitable Goblin said:
    Theres the problem ; also why admin & cs group want to f**** their own servers economy??? That wasn'T a simple robbery , they are more than 5 peoples , aganist faction of 10+ members , and they should realized whole glunmar was not ready to raid like this .

So, organized robbery isn't good okay?..
    10 players is good enough to fend of a robbery, or a raid of at least 10 other people. It's all about how you do things.
    And how would that destroy the servers economy?
  11. Kevinx5

US_PW_East_RP - Serious Overhaul

Thank you Vornne for clearing that up :smile:
  12. Kevinx5

Arathian said:
    Just needed to note that most mines run dry and they probably need to be reset (the mines, by the gods, don't reset the server again >.>)

The mines usually reset themselves after a set amount of time (1-10 hours)
  13. Kevinx5

Good idea, then they should also announce when they give out refunds, punishments, teleports to players etc.
    ^Sarcasm just saying

It's known that admins spawn money as "adminpay" it's always been like that, admin abuse? Depends on how YOU see it. Me however don't see a reason for admins to announce everything they do, mostly because of the annoying purple text that pops up everytime, blocking half of my screen.
    According to some players everything admins does is admin abuse, admins are always wrong, they are cheaters aye?..
    As stated before in many threads, being an admin doesn't give you anything but the satisfaction of helping the server / the community, but people whom has never been an admin doesn't know how it is.
    Spawning small ammounts of money as a "thank you" for the time you spend on dealing with the PLAYERS problems on YOUR free time is fine...
  14. Kevinx5

TnT European PW Server!

LunaTiick said:
    I know what i say, not you ... i play all time on your server and now i know admin are so corrupt, Why i brock NLR ? Because im ramdomed ! and No punishment for him but for me He ramdom --> no admin --> i brock NLR .

Admin are not robots ? Then when you are in admin mod on the server, don't make 1vs1 ! MAKE YOUR WORK !

I tryed to comming all time on your server with my friends but now i understand why your server stay at 20 playeur .

One time medguard defend himself because a commoner ramdomed me , medguard was kicked not the ramdomer.

I know what i say and i don't say that for fun .

You know what you say but I don't?.. I wonder why logs are proving something that you say you didn't say / do then. Might be a bug, ill contact an SO about it.

Your arguments are not making any sense. If you would use the lil button down here saying "Spell check" then maybe. Just maybe I could answer your questions.
Back
Top Bottom