Recent content by kensai56

1. Revert back to the Warband System for Formations/Unit Assignments

Created an account on here for exactly this issue. The old system is superior in everyway. This new system makes tactical troop implementation nearly impossible. It can't distinguish troops well enough to allome to creare a specific fomation of strictly skirmishers or pikemen without throwing other random troops in there and messing up the works. The simple ability to plug a specific troop into a specific formation allows for so much more tactical creativity and army composition design that it becomes frustrating and boring using this new washed out system which largly took that all away. Anyone who thinks this new system is superior is either ignorant of the old system itself or is likely very poor at chess.
  2. Faction specific troops

Just curious on the overall progress of these troops and when they may be implemented. It feels like its the only thing missing from this incredible mod! :grin:
  3. Star wars galaxies type MMO mixed with M&B would be the wildest game ever.

I wouldnt want it to have anything remotely to do with star wars. Just the system the game was based on. Having an open world game where you can put a house out in the middle of nowhere or start a community with a large group of people. I think the medieval time period would be perfect for it. It was a game where every piece of armor or weaponry was made by someone else in the game. Same with the deeds for buildings and vehicles. It was all about the community and missions were just based on going out and attacking outposts or lairs with a bunch of people which would be easy to incorporate as rebel camps or mini strong holds and what not. I just think its the layer of depth which this game really needs but is capable of establishing. Having mineral mines for tradesman which they supply to armor and weapon smiths and everything was what made that game so incredible and i think it would tie in well with mount and blade. Belonging to a town which a group of people create from the ground up and customizing it to their liking with there own elected town leader and managers is what made it so addicting. Set into a medieval time with the castles and fortresses would make it incredible.
  4. Star wars galaxies type MMO mixed with M&B would be the wildest game ever.

Anyone who played Star wars galaxies before SOE completely ruined it would remember one of the best in game economic and social systems ever developed. If we could some how mesh the open world type environment and economic system of SWG with the fighting mechanics and theme of M&B you would have...
Back
Top Bottom