Recent content by Kaiser Barbarossa

1. Warband suddenly wont't start anymore

Now I succeded starting it by selecting german language in the launcher. I keep on testing it and I hope that I can help other people with the same problems.
  2. Warband suddenly wont't start anymore

Hi, after years of playing Warband suddenly it didn't start anymore. After the first movie it crashes to desktop with the windows error message "application has stopped...". I tried everything proposed: deleting the rgl_config, installing the non-steam version, reinstalling the steam version...
  3. No HDR support for Geforce 7600GT

Ljas said:
    It's probably not the case, but are you by any chance running the game in DirectX 7 mode?
    I run it in DX9, the graphics are really nice, only HDR cannot be chosen.
  4. B Other More Metal Sound Mod V2.2 for 1.010/1.011 & Warband 1.105+ *Updated 6/19/10

THEMIK said:
    crpg isn't 100% errorless with this sound mod
    I tested the Sound Mod with cRPG and there are some script errors (I remember the numbers 178 and 27).
  5. No HDR support for Geforce 7600GT

Archonsod said:
    Check the driver version, it'll go by what the driver reports the card's capabilities as. With it being a 7600 it might be that you can't use HDR and anti-aliasing at the same time.

Failing that you could probably force it on via editing the .ini file, but if there is an issue with the card support it might crash.
    I don't use anti-aliasing, though I can't even chose HDR in the menu. As I said my card has HDR capability.
  6. On My Low spec computer?

It's much more fun to run actual games on old machines!! On my AthlonXP 2800+ (2,1 Ghz) with Geforce 7600GT Warband runs very well: DX9, High Shader Quality, 1680x1050 and all with 20-30 FPS!!
  7. Lagginess despite my high tech-ish PC.

Bolkonsky said:
    The first one.  Launch the launcher.  Go to configure, deselect "Load Textures on Demand"  That stops the textures from loading during the scenes, and loads them before the scene loads.  Could be a potential cause.  Setting the affinity forces the game to single thread, and because hyper-threading attempts to virtually distribute the load, it can be counterproductive at times, so sometimes it's better off to set it to just use one core.
    Note that mods like 1257 do not work, if "Load Textures on Demand" is deselected. Indeed I suppose that textures have something to to with the lags. On my machine I nearly haven't lags anymore since I reduced Texture Detail from 100% to 75%.
  8. No HDR support for Geforce 7600GT

Hi, I have a 7600GT Graphics Card but in Warband I have no option to turn on HDR. The card supports it and in Games like Oblivion or Half Life 2 it works quite well. Is there any possibility to get it worked in Warband???
  9. graphics laggs solution

I had also problems with terrible lags, that suddenly occured. I found a simple solution: Just reduce texture quality a little bit (75%). No lags anymore. My (really old) machine: AthlonXP 2800+, 2GB, Geforce 7600GT. I play with 1680x1050, DX9, with 20-30 FPS.
  10. Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

I think my question about the fiefs is solved: they seem to have been given orderly to the enemy, to idea why...

Another problem: After I die into a battle, I can't use the Cam properly. I can only move it by adws-keys, not with the mouse. Later, when only a few enemies are left, I can use the mouse.
  11. No income from fiefs?

Garisi said:
    Just give it time. They start at none every week, but should post some profit before the week is over (as long as it hasnt been looted).

Dunno about castles.
    You're right! I had the same problem, no income at all. 3 or 4 day before weekend I got the whole amount.
  12. Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

JuicyDeath said:
    Kaiser Barbarossa said:
    No idea? Had anyone the same problem?
    this village may belong to castle or other town near. Chect in NOTES-Location
    This single village in Polish colors is far from Poland and neither a castle nor a town were captured by this faction. The Notes show that it belongs to nobody.
  13. Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Kaiser Barbarossa said:
    I've got another question: Suddenly the color of a single village near Nürnberg changed as if it was Hungarian, later again as if it was Polish. Indeed the village "belongs to nobody". Whats up there?!?

By the way: The Holy Roman Empire was at war with both of them.

No idea? Had anyone the same problem?
  14. Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

I've got another question: Suddenly the color of a single village near Nürnberg changed as if it was Hungarian, later again as if it was Polish. Indeed the village "belongs to nobody". Whats up there?!?

By the way: The Holy Roman Empire was at war with both of them.
  15. Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Kaiser Barbarossa said:
    Always when I talk to the first Lord in a new game, he congratulates me for a fief that I got from myself. Is there any solution to this bug?

Thanks
    I found out that the fief-bug does not appear when I do not choose a faction at the beginning (as I did!). Now I start in Athens, so I have a long journey to good old Germany.
Back
Top Bottom